Legal Associate At Zuriel Consulting
Zuriel Consulting is an emerging professional sevices company that is located in Lekki Phase 1 . We are dedicated to providing our clients with the best possible Legal Services, Book Keep and Accounting Service including Auditing, HR services, and business support services.
We strive to provide bespoke services to our client to ensure that they are non core administrative needs are taken care thereby allowing them to focus on their core business area.
We are recruiting an Associate for our law firm ZCL Solicitors:
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience5 years
- Job FieldLaw / Legal
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law and call to the Nigerian Bar with an excellent academic track record
- Candidates MUST have at least five (5) years experience
- Minimum of Second Class Honours
- Must have completed his/her NYSC
- Must be computer literate
- Experience with corporate commercial, estate management and conveyancing work
- Passionate, motivated, good at taking initiative and a self starter
- The desired candidate must have a high attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a small team
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters
- Must be Presentable and Smart
- Proven research and analytical skills, able to think critically and articulate
- Excellent writing skills in English and good oral communication skills
- Review, draft, revise and negotiate a wide range of agreements with customers, vendors, partners and third parties, such as partnerships, vendor agreements, joint ventures, other professional services and other commercial agreements.
- Provide high quality commercial legal advice to ensure the best commercial terms are negotiated and contracts are documented appropriately
- Exercise sound professional judgement in identifying issues that require escalation to the Management.
- Reviewing and improving Business Practices and internal governance processes.
- Develop creative approaches to manage legal risks and resolving disputes.
- Reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts for Clients to ensure they are in compliance with all statutory requirements and ensuring that risks are mitigated
- Handling matters relating procuring Licenses for clients
- Handle property registeration at lands.
Method of Application
Send your applications to email@example.com