Legal Associate at Hayat Holding
Hayat Holding is among Turkey’s top 100 industrial companies, employing over 10,000 people both in Turkey and abroad. Hayat Group is a conglomerate that operates mainly in two industries. Kastamonu Entegre is the leading company in the wood-based panel industry and Hayat Kimya is among the top FMCG companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Legal Associate
Contract & Policy Development:
- Review and advise on internal policies and ensure that they comply with all business, regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Review and draft legal documents, contracts and correspondence.
- Review progress of outstanding litigation or other forms of dispute management initiated.
- Formulate compliance checklists to be used for the purpose of ensuring that all information required is provided accordingly.
- Prepare reports for the department.
- Collaborate with other departments to direct compliance issues to appropriate existing channels for investigation and resolution.
- Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; develops/implements corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues.
- Legal Associate must have between 2 – 3 years PQE in both FMCG and private practice to support HKN’s legal Operations.
- Law degree from an accredited university.
- Called to the Nigerian Bar.
- Completed the mandatory NYSC program.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience post call.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of, and experience with corporate-commercial laws applicable to FMCG;
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in dealing with government/regulators, enforcement agents.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, Excel and Presentation packages.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work with large amount of raw data;
- Self-driven, analytical and willingness to learn.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org