Lecturer I (Hotel Management and Tourism) at the University of Africa
The University of Africa, Toru-Orua (UAT) is a new institution established by the Bayelsa State Government to be a Public-Private Higher Educational Institution for the production of outstanding quality graduates and renowned faculty members and committed to building partnerships with people, government and industry.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Lecturer I – CONUASS 04
Department: Hotel Management and Tourism
- Candidates should possess a good Honours Degree and a PhD in any area of the fields of study.
- In addition, a minimum of three (3) years teaching and research experience in a University or comparable institution, evidence of scholarly publications in reputable journals and attendance of learned conferences are required.
Application Closing Date
22nd December, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and up-to-date CV’s by post (see address below), Email: email@example.com
Click here to apply online
The CV should contain the following information in the order listed below:
- The first half to 3/4 page should contain a summary of your profile
- Full Name (Surname first in capital letters).
- Post Applied for.
- Date and place of birth (attach birth certificate/sworn affidavit).
- State of Origin, and Local Government Area (if a Nigerian)
- Contact Details (Home Address, Postal Address/E-mail address(es)/ Mobile Phone Numbers).
- Marital Status.
- Number of Children and their Ages.
- Next of Kin
- Contact Details of next of Kin (Home Address, Postal Address/E-mail address(es)/ Mobile Phone Numbers).
- Institutions attended with dates.
- Academic/Professional qualifications and distinctions obtained with dates (attach copies of credentials).
- Work Experience with dates.
- Present Employment, Status and Salary (if any).
- Research interests and activities
- Conference/courses attended (state titles of papers presented if any).
- Professional accomplishment
- Publications with date.
- Service to national and international bodies.
- Extra-Curricular Activities.
- Any physical challenge?
- Names and address of three (3) referees who must have been closely associated with candidate’s academic/work experience.
All candidates are advised to request their referees (3) to forward confidential reports on them directly to the Registrar. The reports should be duly marked “CONFIDENTIAL”. If sent by post, envelopes should be marked at the back top left hand corner with: name of applicant, department and position of the application to:
University of Africa,
Bayelsa State Old Secretariat Complex,
Liaison Office, Rooms 237-242,
Melford Okilo Expressway,