Lecturer I (Environmental Microbiology) at Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU)
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lecturer I – CONUASS 04
Area of Specialization: Environmental Microbiology
- Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Microbiology with not less than Second Class Lower Division, Master of Science in Microbiology (with Thesis), Ph.D in Microbiology (Environmental Microbiology Options) and Publications in reputable journals.
Application Closing Date
3rd January, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 35 copies of their applications and up-to-date Curriculum Vitae giving the following information in order as listed below:
- Full Name (Surname first in capital letters).
- Post Applied for.
- Date and place of birth (attach birth certificate/sworn affidavit).
- State of Origin, Senatorial District and Local Government Area (if a Nigerian)
- Permanent Home Address.
- Current Postal Address/including G.S.M. Telephone number.
- Marital Status.
- Number of Children and their Ages.
- Institutions attended with dates.
- Academic/Professional qualifications and distinctions obtained with dates (attach copies of credentials).
- Work Experience with dates.
- Present Employment, Status and Salary (if any).
- Research interests and activities
- Conference/courses attended (state titles of papers presented if any).
- Professional accomplishment.
- Publications with date.
- Service to national and international bodies.
- Extra Curricular Activities.
- Any physical challenge?
- Names and address of three (3) referees who must have been closely associated with candidate academic/work experience.
Applications and Curriculum Vitae of all interested candidates are to be forwarded to:
Obafemi Awolowo University,
For the attention of “Director of Personnel Affairs”
Candidates are also required to forward a soft copy of their Application and Curriculum Vitae by e-mail (as an attachment) to: email@example.com Candidates applying for this position are advised to request their referees to forward confidential reports on them directly to the Registrar. The reports should be duly marked “Confidential”.
Note: Only the applications of Candidates short-listed will be acknowledged.