Lead Software Architect Job Vacancy at SumoSoft Nigeria
SumoSoft is a London based software house specialized in web development and app development. We are technology experts and software engineers who work every day to help companies run their businesses better and more efficiently while building a sustainable organization that inspires people to bring their passion into fruition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead Software Architect
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Information Technology
We’re currently looking for a talented full-stack Developer with strong problem-solving skills that will work directly with the Co-Founder and CTO on:
- Managing the development of the various e-commerce projects.
- Making the most important architectural choices, guiding the rest of the team to the best possible result.
- Attending client meetings to discuss their business needs and provide viable technical solutions.
- Improving the workflows to establish strong and efficient patterns.
- Experience with security and compliance standards
- Experience designing systems that can scale horizontally and vertically
- Strong database skills in SQL, data architecture, and database optimizations
- A strong grasp of design patterns and domain-driven design
- Demonstrated career history as a thought leader at scale including conference speaking engagements, internal events, published blog posts, papers, etc
- Significant experience architecting and creating technology roadmaps.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development best practices by attending relevant conferences and reading widely
- 5+ years experience as a software architect, especially for a large and complex software projects
- A track record for creating sweeping improvements in stability, performance, reliability, and scalability across major business-critical systems
- Experience building and scaling large-scale web applications, event-driven microservices architecture
- Experience building and optimizing highly available distributed systems
- ASP.Net Core 2.1 MVC and API
- Entity Framework Core 2
- C#, Razor, SQL
- Agile Scrum
- Design patterns
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply