Lead, Mechanical /Piping /Pipeline Engineer at Wts Energy
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead, Mechanical /Piping /Pipeline Engineer
Job No: 25572
Job Type: Permanent
- To provide leadership, training and mentorship required in the Piping/Mechanical/Pipeline engineering discipline and to harness and coordinate the Piping/Mechanical/Pipeline engineering resources of delivering the Piping/Mechanical/Pipeline aspects of capital projects to world class standards in order to achieve company’s corporate business objectives.
- To also drive Piping/Mechanical/Pipeline engineering activities in support of modifications, operations and maintenance of existing facilities via the MoC process to ensure continuous and safe operations of facilities.
- To develop Piping/Mechanical/Pipeline specifications and scoping for projects and to define and institute appropriate recommended practices, codes and standards to be adapted in the Piping/Mechanical/Pipeline group for proper execution of projects.
- B.Sc Mechanical Engineering, Minimum of 15 years relevant experience with oil industry design contractor
- Must have worked as a Piping/Mechanical/Pipeline engineer/senior Piping/Mechanical/Pipeline engineer for an operator and have been involved in both onshore and offshore projects
- Must be familiar with working in a multiâ€�discipline environment
- Experience with generating specifications /drawings and equipment requisition for static and rotating equipment, piping and pipeline components
- Must have actively participated in scoping, Design, construction, fabrication and installation of rotating equipment like compressors, pumps, turbines etc.
- Participated in FAT of big rotating equipment
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online