Lead Agro Commodities/Sales Executive at Traders of Africa Limited
We deal in various Agro- commodities and other products such as grains, pulses, seeds, nuts, spices, fruits and much more. Our field of operation is global, with our head office base in Nigeria.
With an emphasis on service and quality, we stimulate our employees to learn and develop themselves and offer them every opportunity to do so.
Lead Agro Commodities/Sales Executive
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Are you a true sales person, eager to work on an international level and not afraid to take on a new challenge? This might be the job you have been looking for!
As an Agro commodities lead, you will be working in a highly commercial, dynamic and multilingual environment. You will be responsible for managing the existing portfolio of certain suppliers and customers, as well as identifying new businesses to increase sales in the Africa. You will be responsible for keeping track of offers, relationship management with customers and suppliers, as well as for negotiating prices, payment and delivery terms. You will work on successfully closing and delivering deals. You will report directly to the Head, Source pro of the company.
What we are looking for:
- you are fluent in English; It is a plus to speak/understand other languages: Hausa, Yoruba, French etc.
- you are a Leader;
- you have relevant experience in a commercial sales function.
- you are flexible and have a commercial attitude;
- you have strong interpersonal skills: confident, charismatic and proactive;
- you are able to set priorities and work on more than one task simultaneously;
- you are a self-starter and enjoy working with targets- meeting up targets set.
- you have good mathematical skills and excellent communication skills;
- you have a Nigerian Passport;
- you are not opposed to extensive travel;
Applicants should send CVs to email@example.com