Latest Vacancies In a Reputable Bank
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners – Our client, a Lagos based Bank, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Developer
- Our client is in need of Female Developers with ASP.NET programming and database administration skills.
- Minimum 4 years post NYSC experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Female Developer” (Please state your skill type) as the subject of e-mail.
Application Deadline 23rd August, 2018.
Location: LagosJob Descriptions
- The successful candidate(s) will be responsible sourcing, recruiting and screening applicants for a variety of technical positions.
- He/She will be responsible for creating and posting of job descriptions.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- HND/ B.Sc in Computer Science, or a Science background related field 0 – 1 year post NYSC experience. Exceptional O’ Level result.
- Customer Service skills is an added advantage
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s in MS Word format along with BSc/HND, NYSC and WAEC certificates to: email@example.com