Latest Vacancies at Montaigne Place, 22nd May, 2018
Montaigne Place is Nigeria’s largest luxury skincare, cosmetic, fragrance, and well-being retail company. Founded on the vision to provide luxury at its best, Montaigne Place provides an exceptional sophisticated shopping experience with our exclusive offers. Montaigne Place currently has luxury retail outlets across Nigeria. Our brand’s portfolio cuts across different categories.
We are seeking to recruit a dynamic, vibrant, passionate and aggressive individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Spa Manager
- The SPA Manager is saddled with the responsibility of increasing the outlet turnover and maximize profitability
- Ensure the highest level of customer service
- Design Spa Procedure Manual and ensure adherence by all spa personnel
- Trains all staff/subordinates on new products and treatments
- Ensures a high level of operational efficiency
- Provide consultation services to clients
- Ensure Communication of current and ongoing promotional programs, services and packages to clients by demonstrating in-depth knowledge of spa/salon offerings
- Suggest value-added services to management to maximise sales
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of retail products/brands
- Oversee the operations and maintenance of all spa facilities and equipment
- Coach and mentor all spa staff
- Operate sales register and perform sales inventory
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Management or a related field
- Candidate must be SMART
- Must be female
- At least 2 years experience as a therapist
- At least 2 in a supervisory/managerial capacity
- Customer relationship management
- In-depth product knowledge
- In-depth spa treatment knowledge
- IT proficiency
- Interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Communication skills
Application Deadline 15th June, 2018
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Do you have the ability to promote and increase sales through the outlets?
- Are you willing to improve customer loyalty and satisfaction?
- If you think you can add a lot to Montaigne Place then we are seeking to recruit a dynamic, vibrant, passionate and aggressive individual like you to fill this role.
- The Sales executive is saddled with the responsibility of increasing the outlet turnover and maximize profitability
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Sell all brands of products.
- Gain a clear understanding of customers’ needs and requirements.
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Negotiate the terms of a purchase and close sales.
- Represent the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Maintain a professional appearance and conduct.
- Maintains daily sales register.
- Write a minimum of 20 prescriptions a week.
- Achieve all targets.
- Minimum of HND
- Must be Female
- 1-3 years sales experience
Application Deadline 9th June, 2018.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the title of position applied for as subject of e-mail.