Latest Vacancies at Lorache Group
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Computer Instructor
- We are searching for an enthusiastic Computer Instructor to promote computer literacy among our students. In this position, you will be required to craft and present lessons, develop teaching material, and attend parent-teacher conferences. Computer Teachers should also ensure that equipment remains in excellent working condition.
- To ensure success as a Computer Instructor, you should demonstrate flexibility and support as you help students to develop confidence in their computer skills. An outstanding Computer Teacher will be cognizant of the socioeconomic factors that limit access to technology, and will make a concerted effort to acclimatize students with no prior exposure to computers.
- Planning lessons and activities that facilitate students’ acquisition of basic and advanced computer skills.
- Instructing in a manner that develops students’ confidence in their abilities.
- Observing and managing classroom dynamics.
- Invigilating and grading projects, quizzes, and examinations.
- Tracking and communicating students’ advancement throughout the course.
- Ensuring that the computer laboratory remains free from food and drink at all times.
- Downloading important software updates and maintaining hardware.
- Attending parent-teacher and faculty conferences.
Computer Teacher Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline.
- 2-3yrs experience as a Computer Instructor.
- Excellent presentation abilities.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Passionate about fostering computer literacy and academic excellence.
- Must be within the range of 25-35 years
- Male or female candidates can apply
Job Title: Medical Officer
- We are looking for highly organized candidates with extensive experience in both medical and management roles
- Medical Officers are responsible for managing hospital budgets, recruiting and training healthcare physicians, ensuring that all staff adhere to safety standards and delivering the highest quality of medical care.
- Medical Officers are expected to act as mentors to their physicians and medical staff, requiring good leadership qualities, patience and confidence.
- Balancing the duties of a physician with that of an administrator.
- Ensuring that patients receive the highest standard of medical care.
- Being responsible for the performance of physicians under your supervision.
- Ensuring that all healthcare regulations and safety standards are met.
- Keeping staff updated on new healthcare regulations.
- Finding ways to improve clinical services.
- Liaising between administration and medical staff.
- Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer or Board of Directors.
- Recruiting and mentoring physicians.
- Developing and managing a hospital budget.
- Medical Degree.
- Valid medical license.
- 2-5 years experience in general medicine
- Good organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
Deadline: 11th December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.