Latest Vacancies at GDM Group
GDM Group strives to achieve through her combined operations of her equity member companies and her adjunct consultants of over 400 years combined commercial experience. We offer from one off sales of marketing project to end to end management off commercial projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Lead (Marketing Operations Specialist)
Duties and Responsibilities
- To develop relevant research reports/ insights to drive lead generation & content marketing activities.
- To project manage outsourced research projects.
- Drive all research and market intelligence initiatives for the unit.
- Drive management and lead generation activities.
- Provide consulting and interpretation of market and consumer/customer research data to the organization.
- Business development, costing, budgeting and general project set-up
- Client management on projects
- Collating & analyzing of consumer data.
- Collating, analyzing & presentation of weekly reports.
- Training, monitoring & supervising field agents.
- Sales and direct market storm
- General Merchandizing and Sales logistics
- Open Market, Neighborhood, Instore and Modern Trade Activation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Statistics, or related field
- Minimum of 1-3 years proven experience in Advertising and Experiential Sales
- Marketing analytics, evaluations & opportunities sizing.
- Research Analysis
- Insights Articulation
- Project Management.
Job Title: Receptionist
- We are currently recruiting for a very flexible and friendly full time receptionist to join our amazing team based in Abuja.
- As a receptionist you will be responsible for ensuring customers are treated with the utmost respect and receive a five-star service throughout their time with us
- This role can be very demanding and very rewarding.
- Liaising with the clients and the staff to ensure effective customer service
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Booking appointments
- Diary management
- Managing telephone and email inquiries
- OND in any discipline
Personal Skills & Qualities:
- By joining us in this rewarding position, you will be part of a passionate team who are dedicated to provide world class care.
Job Title: Art Director
- Accomplishing work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling and coaching team members.
- Meeting work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements.
- Meeting cost standards by monitoring expenses; implementing cost-saving actions.
- Developing basic presentation approaches by reviewing materials and information presented by client.
- Determining production schedule by conferring with heads of art, copy writing, and production departments; outlining basic presentation concepts; coordinating creative activities.
- Determining project content by reviewing and approving art and copy materials developed by staff.
- Obtaining client approval by presenting final layouts to client.
- Improving quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; recommending changes to art, copy writing, and production departments.
- Developing marketing strategies by examining client objectives; planning, scheduling, and completing design and production requirements for direct marketing, telemarketing, and advertising.
- Keeping clients informed by compiling, analysing, and reporting marketing results; forwarding plan projections and updates.
- Revision of marketing plan by analysing campaign results; identifying expansion opportunities.
- Monitoring marketing mix and results by coordinating tracking actions with sales and marketing representatives.
- Improving marketing quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing creative processes; implementing changes.
A Suitable Candidate Must:
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree and have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Advertising and Branding.
- Have experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, PowerPoint and other programs.
- Possess the ability to lead and inspire a team of creative people.
- Have a solid background in copy-writing and/or design and or art direction.
- Have knowledge of each step of an ad campaign’s process to give creatives direction, work on schedule and meet client’s advertising expectations.
- Have strong communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in an Advertising/Marketing agency will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 12th July, 2018.