Latest Vacancies at Cousant Technologies
Cousant is an outsourcing service that connects your great ideas to trusted and highly vetted Software developers, UI/UX Designers and IT Support staff. Our service is ideal for all sizes of organisations from startups to large corporations that need competent Plug N Play engineers on their team without going through the hassle of recruitment, payroll, pensions and bonuses.
All our people go through a rigorous assessment process to ensure you only get to work with the best of the best in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Intern
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
Day-to-day duties typically include:
- Provide regular feedback to the Senior management about marketplace activities.
- Develop effective working relationships with clients through regular meetings and obtain further sales/business development opportunities.
- Work with other team members to develop marketing campaigns so as to raise more awareness of the company products.
- Researching organisations and individuals to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the tech resource needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Manage clients accounts so as to meet targets relating to revenue growth, activities, profit margin, products mix/sales and clients acquisition and retention.
- Adhere to all quality standards and processes for the acquisition of clients, opportunities, submission of proposals and other contract documents.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong sales and negotiation techniques
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management and organisational skills
- Experience required: Entry Level.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 26th September, 2018.
Location: NigeriaJob Description
- We are looking for .NET Developers with Mobile Experience(Android,iOS) to work with us on a variety of client projects.
- Ideal if you are looking out for short-term roles.
- In this exciting role, you will be working in an agile team with some of the most talented developers to build scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
To qualify for this role, you will have
- At least 2+ years’ work experience building enterprise applications for organizations
- Hands-on Experience with C# programming, .NET, Entity Framework, LINQ, SQL.
- Working knowledge in building applications that consume Web services with REST, JSON, XML.
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming and design concepts.
- Good understanding of cross platform app development using Xamarin(Android,iOS)
- A Knack for writing clean, readable code.
- Strong Relational Database skills and knowledge in industry best practices with building applications.
- Financial services industry experience is an added advantage.
- Exposure to Agile software methodology.
- Ideal candidates will be innovative and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You will be proactive and have a passion to keep enhancing your skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply
- The Assessment process will include an Online Test.
- Job opportunity is market-competitive.