Latest Recruitment at Wakanow.com
Wakanow.com is Nigeria’s first and leading online travel company that provides customers with everything they need to research, plan and purchase a trip locally and globally.
Wakanow.com offers travelers the cheapest available fares for flights, hotel reservations, airport pickups, visa assistance, vacation packages and many other travel services from a broad selection of partners. Established in 2008, Wakanow was founded as Nigeria’s first online travel company to bridge the gap and inefficiencies in Nigeria’s online travel space.
Though it launched in 2008, the site fully took off around the period of the last World Cup in South Africa, affording it much needed early kick-off momentum. It has since grown to become the 5th Fastest Growing Company in Nigeria. This was awarded to them at the Nigeria50 Awards organized by All World Network in partnership with the Tony Elumelu foundation.
Lead Loyalty & Hotels Marketing
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience5 – 7 years
- Job FieldMedia / Advertising / Branding
We are sourcing for a creative and quantitative thinker familiar with different techniques of product marketing. You will be responsible for supporting the development of long term and short term business strategies, execution, and monthly business planning management. Primarily, your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plan to position and promote Wakanow’s Loyalty program and hotel products for Nigeria and offshore offices.
- Develop long-term brand strategy for the company’s premier brands
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Support the brand integration plan for newly acquired brands
- Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to “take action”
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Coach the team and get the best from everyone
- Assist in the development of brand positioning and messaging for the company brand as well as the company’s premier brands
- Manage the process for consistently delivering company/brand positioning and customer value proposition across multiple segments and customer types
- Manage brand measurement, research and valuation efforts
- Interpret and leverage market research to support strategy and brand building activities
- Be up-to-date on the company’s key competitive set and positioning
- Be a custodian of, and guide for, product and solution naming process
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy.
- Maintain brand and product naming decision tools
- Manage the Brands relationship for Wakanow’s partners
- Listen to customers and interpret signals to proactively anticipate opportunities or issues
- Operate as the lead escalation point of contact for any and all matters specific to the customers
- To clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Mass Communication or a related discipline.
- Relevant postgraduate and or professional qualification.
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience.
- Online marketing experience.
- Strategic Planning & Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Brand Management
- Agency Management
- Commercial Awareness
- General Advertising Principles
- Marketing Analysis
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Wakanow career website on recruit.zohopublic.com to apply