Latest Recruitment at Women and Community Livelihood Foundation
Women & Community Livelihood Foundation is a registered non-profit organization that is committed to changing the lives of the less privileged in the rural communities in Nigeria.
Mission: Our mission is to promote access to good health and empowerment to our target beneficiaries through education, capacity building and collaboration.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions
Job Title:program officer
Job Title:program assistant
Job Title:M&E officer
Job Title:M&E assistant
Job Title:Finance officer
Job Title:Data entry officer
- BSC/HND for applicants applying for program officer, M&E officer and finance officer.
- NYSC discharge certificate
- 1-2 years experience in the NGO field
- OND for applicants applying for program assistant, M&E assistant and data entry officer
- Computer literacy is a must requirements
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an application letter and a copy of their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 11th July, 2018