Latest Recruitment at Erisco Foods Limited
Erisco Foods Limited is a leading manufacturer of Tomato paste and other made in Nigeria drinks and food products and the 4th largest tomato paste producing company in the world.
We require the services of qualified individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Technician – Graduate Trainee
- OND, HND, BSC in Engineering based courses – Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical or ATS
Job Title: Assistant Warehouse Manager
- Product handling and maintenance of inventory records and reports.
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
- Periodic Spot check and stock take reports.
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Preparation of management’s reports at regular intervals.
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- Age analysis of products at regular intervals.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc or HND in Business Admininistration, Economics, logistics, supply chain management.
- 5-10 years experience in fast paced business environment preferably manufacturing.
- In dept knowledge of MS Word and Excel skill is essential.
- Candidate must be resident in Lagos State.
Job Title: Quality Assurance Officer
Educational Qualification & Experience
- B.Sc,HND, B.Tech, in Biochemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Food Science Technology and Science related course.
- 2-5 years’ experience in Plant Quality Control Assurance.
- Knowledge of Food Safety and Food Quality is an added advantage.
Job Title: Machine Operator
- Operate production machine in a safe and efficient manner
- Ensure quality objectives are achieved and equipment downtime is minimized.
- Maintain production line and equipment to a high level of hygiene
- Perform effectively machine set up and change over.
- Understanding the operating conditions, control and adjust machine settings (eg speed)
- Perform testing procedures to ensure that machines work optimally during the production cycle.
- Make sure that the products manufactured from the machine were of good high quality.
- Make adjustment to improve product quality when necessary.
- Monitor the machine regularly to arrest preventable breakdown.
- Maintain and clean machines and tools before , during and after each shift
- Troubleshoot problems during machine operation.
- Perform safety and maintenance checks on machine regularly.
- Monitor machines during every procedure to ensure optimum running.
- Ensure that machines are producing quality products by managing periodic checks on output.
- Ensure needed materials are ready and available at all times.
- Maintain activity logs of all relevant data
- Provide relevant information regarding progress to supervisors
- Perform basic cleaning, inspection, lubrication (CIL) on the machine.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area by ensuring that machine/ machine environment are clean and organized appropriately.
- OND in Engineering (Electrical, mechanical, chemical and instrumentation)
- Trade Test/ SSCE/WASCE
- Age : 25 – 35yrs
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in manufacturing company most especially in food and beverages
Job Title: Head, Internal Audit
- Evaluates the system of internal controls to determine operational, business and financial risks.
- Performs assigned audits within budgets by prioritizing audit work and allocating own time to high-risk areas.
- Coordinates audit work with and directs other team members, and completes audit with a sense of urgency from planning to report issuance.
- Identifies control weaknesses and related business exposures.
- Rapidly develops an understanding of business operations and systems under review and creates clear supporting documentation.
- Conducts thorough audit testing to validate that controls are operating.
- Reviews audit work of other team members.
- Professional working relationship with senior management.
- Quickly learn and understand diverse business processes/systems, assess the adequacy of internal controls mitigating unacceptable business risks and develop an effective risk based audit approach.
- Minimum of an MBA degree.
- No less than 7 years post-qualification experience in reputable manufacturing & multi- branch companies.
- Fellowship of a professional Accounting/Auditing body will confer a good advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as Head of Internal Audit Department in a respectable organisation.
- Good working knowledge of a known ERP package is mandatory.
- Candidate should be aged between 35 & 45 years.
Job Title: Production Technician
Educational Qualification & Experience
- OND, HND, B.Sc in Engineering based courses – Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical or ATS
- 2-3 years quality/relevant working experience in manufacturing of food and beverages
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resume as one attachment in MS Word or PDF format to: email@example.com indicating the Position Title as the subject of the e-mail only.
Application Deadline 31st August, 2018.