Latest Oil & Gas Vacancies At Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
Power Plant Project Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience9 years
- Job FieldEngineering / Technical
Req ID: 1168
- Typical Candidate should have a current opening for a suitably qualified and experienced Project Manager who will be responsible for the day-to-day project management and delivery of a 25MW dual-fuel Power Plant with MAN engines medium speed which will be run off LNG Gas/Diesel which is being developed at their base.
Experience & Education
- The ideal candidate will be qualified to degree level or relevant experience in Power Generation (electrical preferred)
- Be a member of a professional accreditation appropriate to the business
- Have experience in power generation for a minimum of 10 years
- Have worked in Nigeria or Africa previously
- Hold IOSH working and managing safely certification
- NEBOSH in construction management
- Previous experience operating and managing power plants
- A proven track record of project delivery in the power sector
- Candidate must be someone who has Nigerian Regional working experience: in depth understanding and experience on Nigerian permit processes to implement Power Plant projects, and thorough knowledge of project management regulations, guidelines and relevant standards who has a keen commercial acumen and proven effectiveness in the optimisation of quality versus time versus cost.
- Candidate must have broad experience in Power Plant development and management, particularly in challenging geotechnical locations, and will be comfortable applying professional project management methodology and best practices.
- Candidate will be responsible for identifying all personnel requirements, project and construction scheduling, sub-contracting (including monitoring and reporting on the performance of subcontractors), site supervision, cost estimation and budget, and documentation services for site works and subcontracts. The scope of responsibilities is outlined in further detail below.
- The role requires holistic insight, expert knowledge, innovativeness, and an ability to work seamlessly with all project participants. Instantaneous problem solving skills, as well as excellent communication skills, are essential aspects of the PM’s daily work.
- Project Management, BSc, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations
go to method of application »
Offshore HSE Supervisor
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience15 years
- Job FieldSafety and Environment / HSE
Req ID: Req-1167
- Assist and advise the Company Representative on board the vessel/RSES-D on HSE matters as per Contractors’ compliance to the Company Project HSE plan, Approved HSE Bridging procedure and Exhibit L
- To monitor the implementation of the approved Contractor and sub-contractor project HSE plan and referenced procedures including HSE bridging documents
- Participate in Risk Assessment and SERVICE Safety Analysis studies dedicated to vessel construction operations in hands on board and ensure they comply with related TOTAL General Specifications and Guide manuals.
- Monitoring and reporting the Health, Safety and Environmental performance of the Contractor and its sub-contractors on site.
- Undertake site regular weekly HSE audits & inspections, and ensure corrective action recommendations are conclusively closed-out.
- Participate in the site emergency preparedness and follow-up the improvement measures undertaken after the regular drill/exercise.
- To participate in daily/shift tool box meeting, monthly/weekly HSE Meetings and any required specific HSE meetings.
- Take part in the preparation and attend the meetings of the site HSE committees
- To focus on the early identification of potential problems and to propose appropriate solutions to HSE Superintendent.
- To attend regular meetings with contractors’ HSE representatives to discuss and agree on HSE concerns and potential hazards.
- To be proactive in promoting HSE awareness at all levels within the project team and contractor personnel.
- To monitor the implementation of control measures identified during risk analyses while carry out the construction activity.
- To assist in the investigation of accidents and incidents to determine their underlying causes, report
- anomalies and check corrective actions.
- To monitor the implementation of actions arising from incident, accident, audit and inspection analyses
- To check first aid materials and HSE equipment are available on board the vessel.
- Graduate Bachelors Degree (BSc) or equivalent in any Engineering or Physical Science, and formal training in HSE with recognized qualification or certification i.e. BOSIET/FOET/HUET & SAS, Safety Management by HSE Professional, HSE auditor, Professional Incident Investigation and all related trainings related to the SERVICE Function
- Familiar with Offshore related HSE recognize international standard i.e. IMO SOLAS/MARPOL/STCW/ISM, IMCA, etc
- Minimum 15 years working experience in the Oil and Gas production projects, with minimum 5 years on position(s) of similar HSE responsibilities.
- Knowledge of risk assessment techniques and experience at organising HAZOPS, HAZIDS, HAZAN and other reviews.
- Administrative skills including proficiency in typical office applications (Words, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
- Fluent in English language and ability to communicate well at all levels within the Company. In addition, the candidate must possess very good planning, presentation, negotiations and organizational skills.
- Ability to work on rotation bases.
- HSE, BSc, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.