Latest Jobs At UnoTelos Ltd
Our client is a turnkey Multi System Integrator company. Leading in the provision of innovative and cutting edge next generation solutions for monitoring, security, access, network/data and communication systems. Providing superior design, Installation, Implementation, Management, Monitoring and Maintenance services.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience4 years
- Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit
Job Summary: The Accountant will support Executive Management by providing timely, accurate and up-to-date information about financial and accounting matters
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing financial statements including balance sheet, profit and loss statement, cash flow statements and other reports on a weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual basis.
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information. Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Secure financial information by completing data base backups.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Comply with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, prepare periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Maintain an up-to-date fixed assets register.
- Accounting skills
- Ability to use excel (advanced level)
- Financial Reporting Skills
- Risk Analysis skills
- Ability to use accounting software
- Financial modelling skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to pay attention to details
Streaming Media Systems Engineer
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 years
- Job FieldICT / Computer
The ideal candidate for the position of Streaming Media Systems Engineer will have “real world” experience designing, deploying, and managing large-scale video stream services, Live and Video on Demand, across a global landscape. The role will entail specifying improvements and enhancements in numerous areas, especially roll-out of new streaming services, provisioning, monitoring, logging, reporting, management, configuration, hardware/software, bandwidth, and geographic footprint.
- Provide technical leadership in furthering the evolution of the current streaming services, with a focus on performance optimization and scalability
- Participate in streaming service capacity planning and deployment in a rapidly expanding, global environment. (Hands-on experience working with various cloud vendors a plus.)
- Evaluate and recommend service upgrades, patches, application and equipment.
- Be eager to learn technology outside of core job responsibilities.
- Participate in a 24/7 on call duty schedule.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in designing and deploying video streaming services, Live and VOD, across a broad geographic footprint.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, as well as solid background knowledge focused around QoS issues for video streaming, are required.
- Very knowledgeable in all facets of deploying and managing a streaming service: provisioning, logging, monitoring, and reporting
- Demonstrated ability to stay up-to-date on current technologies and recent developments in relevant technologies; evaluate new technologies and promote the benefits associated with their adoption
- Proven track record of working within a project/service development lifecycle: driving requirements, prototyping solutions, assisting Development and QA, and creating deployment strategies and plans.
- Self-motivated and constantly looking for ways to improve product, service, and process.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as collaboration skills with the ability to lead cross-functional efforts.
- Ability to work well with tight schedules and rapid development cycles
- A self-starter who possesses exceptional time management skills with great attention to detail, and the ability to work independently when managing multiple priorities.
- Extensive knowledge of media streaming protocols, codecs, and transports/container formats:
- HTTP Live Streaming (HLS), Smooth Streaming, DASH, RTMP, RTSP, etc
- MPEG-2, H.264/AVC, AAC, AC3, MP4, MPEG-2 TS, etc
- Strong programming skills with excellent multithreaded debugging skills
- Good understanding of HTML5 based video playback technologies including MSE and EME
- Solid understanding of HTTP/S
- Familiarity with CDN architectures (caches, origin servers, proxies, etc) is a plus
- Good familiarity with code versioning tools, such as Git
- Ability/competence to set up and operate (in the studio and in the field) audio and video equipment including professional video cameras, video screens, projectors, monitors, microphones, sound speakers, recording equipment, connecting wires and cables, sound and mixing boards, and related electronic equipment for concerts, sports events, meetings and conventions, presentations, and news conferences.
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Premiere, Adobe Audition, knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Proficient in all aspects of video production, such as editing of digital media (with Adobe Premiere), audio mixing and editing (audio clean-up, background music, sound effects)
Method of Application
Applicants should send Cvs to email@example.com