Latest Jobs At Safety Consultants And Solutions Provider Limited
Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited, is established to provide cost effective, integrated safety consultancy solutions and services. Our key strengths are in Fire Safety, Process Safety, HSE/MS Training, Technical Safety, Occupational Safety, Environmental Management Safety, Construction Safety and Pipe Integrity management.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: QS/Cost Estimator
- Analyse Designs/Technical Drawings and other Documentations to Prepare Time, Cost, Materials and Labour Estimates
- Assess Cost Effectiveness of Products, Projects or Services, Tracking Actual Costs Relative to Bids as Projects Progress.
- Liaise with Client, Project Manager, Project Engineer, Engineering unit and Sub-Contractor to Monitor Project progress.
- Keep Track of Any Variations To The Contract That May Affect Costs And Prepare Profitability Reports.
- Perform Risk, Value Management and Cost Control Role on Projects
- Prepare and Analyse Cost For Tenders
- Prepares Tender Documents, Contracts, Budgets. And Bills of Quantities.
- Track Changes to Designs, Installations and Adjusting Budget Projections Accordingly.
- Prepare Estimates to be used for Planning, Organizing and Scheduling work.
- Prepare Cost and expenditure Statements at every Milestone Reached throughout the Duration of a Project.
- A good Degree in Quantity Survey or Mechanical Engineering with 7 years relevant experience in QS and/or cost estimation
Job Title: Design/Quotation Engineer
- Coordinates all Activities in the Engineering unit.
- Leads in the preparation and analysing of all designs and quotations
- Conducts site inspections
- Working out the quotation by producing an initial design (both electrical and mechanical).
- Compile a summary of all the technical parameters for the client.
- Acting as a point of contact for the Technical Sales & Marketing team and clients to support them with technical information.
- Supporting the project department when your quotation is accepted and is followed up with an order.
- Monitor and train junior engineers on designs, software, and SCSP processes.
- Oversee testing and design of assigned project and product line.
- Design systems taking into account cost, availability of materials, strength and maintenance requirements, appearance and impact on the user and on the environment.
- Thoroughly analysing clients’ specifications and highlighting the main points. If necessary request additional clarification or information from the Technical Sales department.
- Converting the specifications to standard datasheet, making it user-friendly for the junior design team.
- Use computer-aided (CAD) to assist in design and drawing.
- Analyze project or equipment specifications and performance requirements to determine designs which can be produced by existing manufacturing or processing facilities and methods.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a relevant and equivalent engineering discipline with 7 years relevant experience.
- Must be 35 years and above
Job Title: Project/Site Engineer
- Acting as the main technical adviser on a project site for subcontractors, crafts people and operatives.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations;
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications;
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
- Liaising with the local authority (where appropriate to the project) to ensure compliance with local construction regulations and by-laws;
- Liaising with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress;
- Overseeing the selection and requisition of materials and craft people.
- Making cost-effective solutions and proposals for the intended project;
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client.
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors;
- Planning the work and efficiently organising the site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines;
- Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site;
- Preparing reports as required.
- A good degree in Mechanical, Piping or Fire Engineering with seven years relevant experience.
- Must be 35 years and above.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 29th September, 2017.