Latest Jobs At MainOne Cable Nigeria For Customer Relationship Managers
MainOne’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Relationship Manager
Reporting Line: Chief Sales & Marketing Manager
- The Customer Relationship Manager will be responsible for co-coordinating the efficient delivery of services to key customers. The Customer Relationship Manager will be vital in creating long-term healthy customer relationships, acting as the bridge between the customer and MainOne operational delivery teams.
- The Customer Relationship Manager will be primarily responsible for governance across all areas of MainOne’s service delivery process, continual service improvement and customer satisfaction as well as ensuring optimal level of operational service delivery
Other responsibilities include:
- Manage the development and implementation of customer service policies and procedures, including definition and communication of service delivery KPIs.
- Plan, prioritize and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the teams.
- Ensure the necessary resources and tools are available for quality customer service delivery.
- Directly handle complex and escalated customer service issues and track complaint resolution.
- Monitor accuracy of service reporting and forecasting process as well as customer data base information.
- Monitor the analysis and reporting of customer service performance, trend, availability, timeliness to deliver and capacity management.
- Analyze relevant data to determine customer service outputs.
- Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity and profitability.
- Follow up, escalate and take action if service delivery is not meeting expectations.
- Develop and implement processes with the customer to ensure effective information flow to speed up delivery timelines.
- Oversee the achievement and maintenance of agreed customer service levels and standards.
- Direct the daily operations of the customer service team, project management, renewals and sales admin teams.
- Collaborate with management and account/sales managers on customer account management and growth.
- Liaise with Management to support and implement growth strategies for MainOne.
- Co-ordinate and manage customer service projects and initiatives.
- Evaluate and manage the performance of own teams, identifying and addressing team members’ training and coaching needs.
- Manage the communication of program status, program readiness, business and other potential issues and their resolution across the organization up to Management level as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Post graduate or relevant professional qualification such as PMP or Prince 2 will be an advantage.
- At least fifteen (15) years of relevant experience with at least eight (8) years in a senior service delivery role.
- Advanced IFRS knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship building and diplomacy skills
- Accountable and dependable
- Strong organisation skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office suite including MS Project and advanced Excel skills
- In-depth knowledge of MainOne’s product and service offerings
- Familiar with local, state and federal regulations affecting the delivery of the Company’s products and services
- Ability to manage difficult situations and customers
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills (at C Level)
- Bid/Tender Management experience
- Decisive and able to overcome delays and meet aggressive delivery timelines
- Self-starter and proactive
- Mature and able to coordinate diverse teams and functions in the achievement of a common goal and priority
- Detailed oriented and able to take ownership of assigned tasks
- Strong commercial and financial awareness, monitoring, co-ordination and budget ownership
- Ability to read, analyse and interpret general business documents (terms and conditions, technical procedures, etc.)
- Attention to details
- High level of integrity and professionalism, especially in dealing with highly confidential information
- Time and priority management skills
- Superior analytical skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply