Latest Jobs At KKON Technologies (KKONTech)
KKON Technologies (KKONTech) is an ICT company, was formed to meet the technology demands of the industry.We have several years of experience in the design, installation, and maintenance of all types of data network engineering solutions for businesses, private consumers and government agencies. We drive network transformation for enterprises and service providers through technologies that increase productivity and open new sources of revenues.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Support Trainee
- We’re looking for amazing people! As a Program Support Trainee in our Network services division, you will gain significant experience that will lay the groundwork for your career.
- This role provides you with opportunities within the division, offering learning experiences in various technical areas.
- OND & HND, in Engineering and Technology with or without prior work experience.
- Problem solving skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- An ability to work to deadlines
- A good eye for detail
Job Title: Accounts Executive
- To play an active role in accounts related work and activities by use of designed programs (procedures, processes, etc) as developed.
- Administer the imprest account
- Deal and interface with new clients with relations to their accounts
- Relate with clients from 0 – 700 thousand naira net worth
- Interface with customer (Bank) accounts from 0 value – 1.5 million naira revenue
- Follow up and maintain the client(s) on the network
- Manage renewals and ensure 100% renewal rate
- Ensure service renewals as at when due and no network disconnections
- HND, B.Sc, minimum of 2 years experience (profession certification or in view will be a plus)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letter to: email@example.com with subject line “Accounts Executive” or “Trainee Scheme” role.
Note: Female candidates are encouraged to apply
Application Deadline 13th October, 2017.