Latest Jobs in a Leading Multinational Beverage Company in Lagos
ETAD Consult – Our client, a leading multinational Beverage Company with operations in several countries around the world, is currently recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Production Manager (Foods)
- Candidates should preferably possess a degree in Food Science and Technology, Production Engineering, Chemical Engineering or any foods production related course.
- Candidates must be with high level of dedication and passion for excellence.
- They must be leaders capable of leading people, driving the vision of the board and exceeding targets, goals and objectives.
- They must be entrepreneurial and self-motivated.
- Candidates must be graduates.
- Computer skills is very essential.
Job Title: Poultry Farm Manager
- Preferred candidate must be a graduate of Agriculture, Agric Resources, Agric Engineering, Agric Technology, Agric Economics,
- He understands the whole rudiments of poultry farming and general poultry farm management.
- He possesses leadership and communication skills as well as ability to process information and data and interpret it coherently.
- He is very hardworking with lots of integrity.
Job Title: Industrial Relations Manager
- Develop and implement processes and procedures in support of a seamless employee relations strategy.
- Champion the development and promotion of a corporate culture that emphasizes and reward hard work, trust, commitment, integrity, teamwork, respect, creativity and customer value satisfying behavior.
- Manage the communication system and process to ensure adequate awareness and buy-in among employees on appropriate company related issues.
- Provide advice and consultative services on industrial and labour concerns, for both unionized and non-unionized employee groups to promote good industrial relations across all the regions.
- Provide advice to line managers and supervisors on matters pertaining to grievance procedures. Counsel all levels of employees regarding conflicts/problems that arise in the workplace.
- Provide adequate liaison with third parties on outsourced services such as security and medical, to ensure service and cost effectiveness.
- Generate monthly disciplinary reports and communicate learning points to the organization document for process improvements.
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in Case law, legislation Regulations and update Company policies, procedures accordingly.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Social Sciences, Humanities or any other related field. Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in a unionized environment,
- Experience in conflict resolution management and collective Bargaining.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies (CIPM, CIPD) and possession of the Human Resource Practitioner License will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skill.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send only their CV’s to: email@example.comSubject of the mail for this position should be the Job Title.
Application Deadline 25th October, 2018.