Latest Jobs In An Automobile Company in Lagos
Poise Cars is a 360-degree Auto Company offering One-stop platform for Auto Sales, Auto Repairs, Auto Maintenance, Auto Servicing and Auto Branding with the vision to be Nigeria’s No. Most Trusted Auto Sales and Servicing Platform. With offices in Ikeja and Egbeda areas of Lagos, there is expansion plan to establish more offices and liaison centers across the country
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Vehicle Sales/Marketing Executive
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Main Purpose of Job
- To sell and promote the sale of all new and used vehicles, Auto Maintenance, Repairs, Branding and other Auto services rendered by Poise Cars
- To achieve a high level of customer satisfaction as reported in the monthly customer satisfaction analysis
- To ensure all customers are handled with “Family-like” Care
- Record all new and used sales enquiries along with all sales activity in the appropriate sales control/dealer marketing system
- Offer/carry out a vehicle demonstration drive with all new customer enquiries
- To maintain a high level of product knowledge along with a detailed understanding of allcurrent dealer and manufacturer marketing programmes
- To always be prepared to receive and process new customer enquiries (via telephone, walk-in, social media, website and email)
- To guide and inform the customer whilst being able to give a competent and enthusiastic presentation of all of the vehicles within the product range
- To achieve both new and used vehicle sales targets along with secondary accessory and services targets
- Being a Car/Vehicle Services Salesman isn’t just about selling a product or service to the customer, it’s an art and a science.
- Personality, appearance, authenticity, and your ability to persuade all play a part in working in a car dealership.
- Many people walk into a dealership and already have a negative perception of car salesmen, and so your job is to change that image into something positive for the customer.
- You want to show them that you know what you’re talking about and you want to get them the best deal possible.
- So, it’s important to know a few key things about how to interact with your customers and how to, at the end of the conversation, have your customer satisfied with their experience and eager to purchase a car or patronize Poise Cars’ service from you.
Who are You?
- You are a female or male with an unfulfilled competitive streak and you want to be the best Sales Consultant in the Industry?
- You want to sell ONLY quality vehicles, services and accessories to clients
- You want a bigger income?
- You understand the better you serve people the more income you generate.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Selling to Customer Needs, Financial Skills, Documentation Skills, Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Listening, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, Job Knowledge
The following attributes, including knowledge, skills, and abilities are commonly requested by employers from applicants when hiring for the position of car salesperson:
- A Valid driver’s license
- Possess understanding and knowledge of equity and values, automobile depreciation, and local, state and federal laws that guide automobile
- Must be able to sell minimum quota according to dealership standards
- Must be aggressive in selling; and possess a positive attitude
- At least one year of sales or vehicle sales experience
- Must be excellent at communicating information to visitors and inquirers
- Possess good dress sense that portrays neat and smart personality
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 15th October, 2017.