Latest Jobs At Aquada Development Corporation Limited
Aquada Development Corporation operates an automated rice mill that produces whole grain rice and rice flour, a bakery (using local wholesome ingredients) and a variety of other processes and manufacturing concerns including live stock farming and feed production.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Furniture/Cabinet Maker or Woodwork Specialist
- We are looking for a well trained furniture maker, cabinet maker or woodwork specialist to run our well-equipped woodwork operation.
- This specialist will be responsible for leading a team of artisans to produce simple wooden items incorporated into our product offerings (primarily well finished wooden boxes) as well as provide training to a small number of artisans and students interested in acquiring proper training in woodworking.
- Our company has a full complement of tools and woodworking equipment that is available for the master woodwork specialist to drive the production and training operations simultaneously.
- This position is in our Engineering Services Division and will be supported by a team of engineers and fabricators working with other types of materials and engineering systems.
Job Title: Analytical Chemist / Quality Control Analyst
We are looking for an experienced and qualified quality control analyst to run the operations in the in-house laboratory. The desired candidate would be expected to possess the following skills:
- Be able to independently develop standard operating procedures (SOP’s) for routine analysis of products (e.g. basic panels – protein, moisture, carbohydrate, ash, etc.).
- Conduct routine chemical and compositional analysis of new and existing product lines.
- Deploy and operate analytical equipment in the laboratory, as well as identify areas for expansion or improvement of our analytical capabilities.
- Provide routine quality control oversight and input to manufacturing units to ensure establishment, maintenance and/or compliance with standards.
- Interface with external laboratories and service providers to supplement our in-house analytical capability.
- Provide reasoned and commercially relevant advice to management on ways to continually enhance in-house analytical capability.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and an updated resume (CV) to: email@example.com
Note: CV’s that are submitted without a cover letter will be discarded as non-responsive. In the cover letter, candidates should describe their suitability for this particular position in the light of the requirements outlined above.
Application Deadline: 1st October, 2017.