Latest Jobs At AFM Recruit
AFMRecruit is a subsidiary of Afmining concepts a registered Nigerian company. Our expertise is in recruitment. Matching talent to jobs and companies using our proprietary afm360 Algorithm , which uses the candidates skills and interview grade to match our clients needs.
At AFMRecruit our mission is to provide staffing in order to assist our clients in achieving business critical solutions. By providing excellent customer service, innovation, experience of our staff and keeping clients at the center of our services, we will help businesses achieve their goals and consistently deliver a high return on investment
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience1 – 3 years
- Job FieldPharmaceutical
- Review prescriptions from physician for appropriateness and execute such prescription.
- Take delivery, stock, label and monitor drugs and other products in the pharmacy
- Ensure compliance of all applicable legal rules, regulations and procedures
- Assist with other medical services such as injections, blood pressure/ temperature measurements etc.
- Ensure the pharmacy is organized strategically and efficiently to make identification of products easier and faster.
- A degree in Pharmacy/Pharmacology with 1-3 years’ experience
- Experienced in, and understanding of, dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds, medical brands etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy and knowledge of Pharmacy information systems (eg. MediTech, Mediware etc.)
Quality Control Officer
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 – 3 years
- Job FieldManufacturing
Afmrecruit is a recruiting firm based in Lekki phase 1. We are looking to hire a Quality Control Officer for a client of ours, a leading dry cleaning firm in the Lekki environs.
- Assists in standardizing the method in which laundry tasks are performed and makes recommendations to the Director.
- Assigns schedules and duties to laundry staff.
- Sets up par level of linens for units and assures proper amounts are sent to nursing units. Recommends equipment, linen and chemical purchasing needs.
- Trains, monitors and evaluates laundry staffs, volunteers, and service workers.
- Makes rounds and inspections to assure that laundry personnel are performing required duties, appropriate laundry procedures are being rendered, and quality control measures are continually maintained.
- Repeats inspection procedure until product meets quality standards and specifications are attained.
- Confers with customer representative to resolve complaints and ensure excellent customer service and satisfaction.
- Notifies suppliers and subcontractors of reasons for rejection of materials and parts received.
- Performs other duties as designated by the Supervisor.
- A BSc/HND graduate with 2-3 years experience.
- The candidate must have an experience in quality control from a reputable company.
- The candidate must have knowledge and experience with a good reputable laundry company or a cleaning company.
- A Lagos island (Lekki/Ajah axis) resident is preferable.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.