Latest Job Vacancies At WireMyCake
WireMyCake is a Cake and Confectioneries Company. We believe that every celebration matters and that everybody and milestones deserve to be celebrated. With this mission, we have built a reputation of fast and reliable service to over ten thousand (10,000) customers, retaining 70% of them, all within two years of existence.
We make yummy, beautiful and quality Celebration Cakes, Cupcakes, Wedding Cakes, Cake Parfait and Doughnuts which can be delivered any day, anytime, anywhere.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive
- Looking for highly intelligent, well spoken, confident marketers for our unique easy to sell services.
- Could work part time/remotely
- You must have a strong understanding of the company’s products and knowledge of its competition.
- Client Management: Your role is to initiate and manage a good relationship with clients and prospects by attending to clients’ enquiries, follow up on wholesale clients, updates team with clients’ needs, visit clients and follow up with orders, call clients for feedback on services rendered and order delivery.
- Manage and follow through on Orders
- Company Database Management: Regular Update of all wholesale clients’ database
- Exhibitions and Conferences: You would be required to keep records of School events such as inter-house sport, fun fairs, open day, graduation days and exhibitions and update team members for effective follow up.
- Sample Production: Follow up on sample request from Clients
- You will be required to make sales rounds.
- SSCE, OND, HND, B.Sc.
- Business Acumen.
- Communication Proficiency – Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Self-Leader – Hardworking, persistent, and independent
- Presentation Skills.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Results Driven.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Strong intrapersonal skills.
- Positive and enthusiastic.
- Ability to work independently, under own initiative and under pressure.
Job Title: Baker
Core Purpose Of The Job
- The Baker will be responsible for the overall production of bakery products and the training and oversight of staff.
The baker will be responsible for:
- Overseeing daily production fulfilment.
- We are looking for a passionate team player that has an eye for quality and is able to recognize when a product is below the accepted standard.
- The Baker needs to be very open to the new methods and recipes that they will be learning, which will almost certainly be different from what he they are used to.
- The Baker will oversee all operations of the bakery production.
- The Baker will be in charge of ordering all the ingredients and maintaining adequate stock levels of the same.
- The Baker will be the production manager as well, ensuring that the correct products are produced every day in the required quantities and quality, and in a timely fashion, in order to meet the deadlines of the business.
- The Baker will be required to meet gross profit margins by means of minimizing wastage.
- The Baker should follow the laid down methods and recipes, and ultimately be able to innovate as required.
- The Baker should be able to inspire his co-workers, and have a friendly but firm approach to them.
- The Baker will be expected to have a thorough knowledge of all the products and processes.
- The Baker will be responsible for training production staff who may or may not have any bakery or culinary training.
The minimum qualifications for this position are as follows:
- Minimum of 5 years culinary experience and or training.
- Bakery experience preferred.
- Culinary Degree or relevant experience.
- Supervisory experience
- Proven experience training other staff in culinary / baking
Job Title: Customer Service Manager
- Provide excellent customer service and promote this culture throughout the organization.
- Increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and customers’ retention and meet their expectations.
- Maintain customer service standards, policies and procedures for the organization or department.
- Leverage IT and Develop ways to measure customer satisfaction, improve services, and turn customer complaints into opportunities.
- Act as the first point for customers complains; resolving customer issues and attaining efficiency goals.
- Responsible for communication to and retention of client accounts.
- Responsible for the leadership objectives of the organizations customers account.
- Resolve complaints and order issues.
- Ask customers to provide feedback on customer service experience.
- Keep abreast of new policies in the industry
- Isolate and identify areas of improvement; make recommendations to be adapted.
- Support the Bakers in service delivery monitoring to customers.
- Leverage IT (social media) to respond to customer complaints and praise.
- Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
- Work closely between the bakers, supply chain and sales operations management.
- Ensures compliance with regulations, legislation and quality compliance policies.
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the MD from time to time.
Job Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Education
- B.Sc/HND/OND in any Social Science field
- In-depth knowledge of customer service policies and practices
- Proficiency in CRM systems, MS Office applications
- Age: 20-27
- Have a deep desire to work in the confectionery industry
- Very sociable
- Very social media savvy and knowledgeable of current trends
- Ability to work well with others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work flexibly and under initiative to achieve set objectives
- Open to challenges.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Application Deadline: 16th September, 2017.