Latest Job Vacancies at Verite Microfinance Bank Limited
Verite Microfinance Bank Limited is duly registered in the Federal Republic of Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a deposit-taking financial institution.
Verite MFB takes pride in our strong, enthusiastic and youthful management team which gives us the ability to tirelessly go the extra mile and deliver financial services that is of highest quality to the unbanked.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
- Work as a generalist to ensure the bank is moving in the planned direction and achieving set-goals.
- Work to ensure overall operational cost reduction, improve the business value-chain and quality of service and sound workflow management.
- Conduct needs assessments to determine when training is necessary and the type of training necessary to improve performance and productivity of all departments and units in the bank.
- Evaluate overall employee performance and decide if the workforce would benefit from additional training and orientation.
- Preserve the employer-employee relationship through designing an effective employee relations strategy.
- Conduct workplace investigations and resolve employee complaints and arrange primary contact for legal counsel in risk mitigation activities and litigation pertaining to employee relations matters.
- Develop strategic solutions to meet workforce demands and labor force trends.
- Oversees the recruitment and selection processes and be responsible for decisions related to corporate branding as it relates to recruiting and retaining talented employees.
- Design, develop, implement and monitor a standardized pay-roll structure.
- Performance Appraisal: Monitors employees performance to ensure that it is at acceptable levels.
- In conjunction with other senior managers supervise all personnel to ensure all procedures and standards of the bank are duly respected.
- B.Sc, MA/M.Sc in business and related discipline
- 2-3 years experience as human resource professional in a reputable organisation
- Membership of chartered institute of personnel management [CIPM] would be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent people management skills
Application Deadline 12th December, 2017.
Job Title: Head, Marketing
- Drive Marketing governance by providing guidance and support to all Marketing teams
- Ensure that all Marketing activities adhere to Verite processes and procedures relating to the mitigation of financial and operational risk, and are compliant with local regulations and codes of practice
- Demonstrate a passion for the delivery of sales and service that exceeds the expectations of the customer.
- Achieve agreed sales targets compliantly and within set timescales
- Take proactive corrective measures, when required, to ensure that personal performance is in line with individual targets.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the Bank’s assets and liability products and a working knowledge of competitor products
- Maintain a strong and positive working relationship with colleagues across the organisation.
- Co-ordinate and deliver presentations, seminars, briefings to individuals and groups in the target market.
- B.Sc/HND and or equivalent in Business related discipline
- Female preferable
- She must have worked in the financial sector in similar capacity for at least 2 years.
- Proven track record of helping sales team to achieve set target
- Proven track record of delivering compliant sales against target through self-generation of leads and referrals – an Achiever
- Excellent networking and customer relationship management skills
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be passionate about service quality.
- Key qualities of Self-motivation, persistence and follow up
- Organised and able to adhere to deadlines
- Intermediate user knowledge of PowerPoint, Word and Excel
Application Deadline 13th December, 2017.
Job Title: Driver/Personal Assistant to the MD
- Drive our cars and transport our MD
- A valid drivers’ licence
- A valid Id card
Personal trait and qualities:
- He must be sound and smart
- Good command of English language
- Good knowledge of road networks in Lagos
- Ability to read and write
- He must not be more than 30 years of age by December,2017
- You must have a flexible attitude to work
- You must be nice and friendly.
Application Deadline 12th December, 2017.
How To Apply
Interested and quaified candidates should send their CV’s (word document ) to: email@example.com