Latest Job Vacancies At Oscar Temple
Oscar Temple – We are a fast-growing recruitment organisations with several specialist divisions that share a common goal of exceptional service and results. An opportunity to join our exciting office in Lagos has come up for a top-level graduate or experienced sales person. Our recruitment brands specialise in Financial Services, Telecoms, ICT, Oil & Gas and Power. Our training is known in the market place for being the very best in the industry.
Our Lagos office is an exciting new location that is growing very rapidly, so we need entrepreneurial people that are hungry to succeed to fill in the position below:
Job Title: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Recruitment is a challenging but rewarding position.This role can change your life for the better, but to achieve these heights you are required to be very tenacious, hard working and self-motivated.
- On a daily basis you will be making cold calls, sending CV’s to live positions, handling objections, negotiating on terms of business, meeting clients, interviewing candidates to name but a fewNo day is the same and it is a very fast paced environment.
- We hire the top 10% of people in recruitment so if you are successful in this process you will be joining a company where you will work alongside and learn from the very best.
- Recruitment is one of the toughest sales jobs in the world but for the right person with the right attitude you can progress your career very quicklyNot very many people can do this job, so if you have the above attributes then you should apply.
What We Are Looking For
- Graduate calibre – Bachelor degree from an International University with International work exposure.
- Ambition and the drive to push to surpass the maximum potential daily.
- Strong Work Ethic
- Must live within easy commute of Lekki, in Lagos
- Minimum 1 year experience in sales or customer facing role.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (both face to face and via telephone)
- Business acumen and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Must be able to communicate in french
- Preferably a Female.
- Minimum of a second class lower.
Job Title: Relationship Manager, Payroll Banking
Locations: South South and South East Region
- Optimize business opportunities by working with stakeholders on product bundling and partnering with the corporate and commercial team to provide payroll solutions to employees of their clients.
- To grow balance sheet by acquiring new customers and increasing profitability by enhancing product holding per customer.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop awareness for payroll banking and increase customer base by leveraging on new and existing relationship.
- Understand current value proposition, identify gaps and build a strong value proposition taking in to consideration, customer needs, market offerings and better competitors standards on solutions and delivery.
- B.Sc or HND qualification
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Banking.
- Must be working in a bank
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: Ongoing