Latest Job Vacancies at Kimberly Ryan
Kimberly Ryan is a leading provider of HR professional services in Africa. Our business exists in Nigeria, Ghana, UK, Kenya and Uganda.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Gather intelligence for use in developing a business development strategy that aligns with the overall Company strategy.
- Use market and sales data to prepare and develop the Company’s sales plan.
- Conduct research to identify market trends, new markets and client needs.
- Research target companies to identify new leads.
- Identify relevant contacts within target companies.
- Analyze current client base, to identify potential sales opportunities.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients.
- B.Sc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field.
- Proven working experience as a business development executive or a relevant role.
- Ability to travel when necessary to meet with customers and stakeholders and build business relationships.
- Experienced in conducting research.
- Good business sense.
- A deep understanding of marketing principles.
Job Title: People Services Manager
- Responsible for Recruitment – sourcing, selection, engagement.
- Managing Performance and Appraisals.
- Responsible for all compliance and regulatory issues.
- Responsible for Employee orientation.
- Training and development.
- Policy development and documentation.
- Employee relations.
- Responsible for Compensation and benefits.
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health (health plans, NSITF, pensions etc).
- Employee services and counseling.
- Employee administration.
- Management of Employee database.
- Oversees and manages the ICT team.
- Oversees and manages the Administrative team.
- Minimum of a University degree, a post University degree and related professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3-5 years working experience in similar role.
- Experience with companies with exposure to best practices.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.