Latest Job Vacancies at Turnkey PrintWorld Limited
Turnkey PrintWorld Limited “PrintWorld Nigeria” – We are a brand marketing and printing company powered by Canon based in Lekki phase 1.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
Who we seek
- A graphics designer with a niche in creativity and design interested in a career change to join our growing team.
- The primary role of this function is to create design ideas that suit client expectation from briefs ensuring that client Brand Identity is maintained in addition to continuously creating futuristic standard templates for company’s website and content management.
- Develop design briefs by gathering information and data through research
- Design, produce, and manage creation of brochures, advertisements, announcements, logos, newsletters, flyers, invitations, digital media communications and presentations. This covers all printable branding matters and artistic works
- Translate complex business and marketing needs into simple, elegant communications that are effective either in print or on – screen or both
- Organizes copy flow and maintains database/bibliographic/archival retrieval system of all references used in creation of published materials
- Understand the importance of brand identity standards and maintain consistency of established standards while pushing to interpret them in inventive and meaningful new ways
- Stay abreast of new industry design techniques or technologies that will result in process
- Will also make enhanced design and work in tandem with marketing /business development in soliciting for jobs through presentations and meetings when required
- Coordinate relationship with vendors; preparing specifications and obtaining estimates for final approval
- Handle copyright, reprint, and permission processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Communications from a reputable University or Higher Institution, related Degree, or commensurate experience.
- Must have amazing time management and project management skills. One that can articulate the Why, How and What for all projects.
- Critical eye for design and crucial details associated with creating impressive functional and robust packaging designs.
- Direct experience using Adobe Creative Suite and Caldera or other RIPS in a production environment.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a production or creative art or printing technology.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal (English)
- Must have a strong safety mindset.
- Direct experience with printing and packaging, and digital production management.
- Experience with modern printers (Direct Image, Large Format Printers etc.) and web processes and accurate preparation of files.
- A strong portfolio, exhibiting clean visual design sensibilities.
- Proficiency in Corel draw, Microsoft office, Photoshop and other creative suite applications.
- Must be Creative.
- Positive and professional team player.
- Self-starter with emphasis on multi-tasking, prioritizing, and organization.
- Interact and communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Must have ability to coordinate work projects, determine priorities, set deadlines and complete projects accordingly
- Ability to work under pressure while still meeting deadlines and objectives
- Problem solving, nurturing relationships and juggling many simultaneous projects and requests
- Continuous improvement mindset.
Location: LagosWho we Seek
- An experienced Print and Marketing Sales Executive that doesn’t just meet target sales but exceeds it.
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- Cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information
- Challenge any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy
- Advise on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions
- Create detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer
- Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- Build good working relationships
- Understand the needs of your business customers
- Research the market and related products
- Present the product or service favorably and in a structured professional way face-to-face.
Qualifications and Skills
- B.Sc or HND in Marketing, from a reputable University or Higher Institution, Business or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ experience and successful track record in a sales management role, selling signage solutions.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, while projecting a positive attitude
- Must have great energy and ability to generate significant new revenues
- Strong prospecting, qualification/needs analysis, and closing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with the ability to present complex solutions to an audience.
- Negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
- Liaise with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders
- Record sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Feed future buying trends back to employers
- Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Attend team meetings and share best practice with colleagues.
- Attractive Salaries and commission rates vary considerably in sales.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their detailed CV’s with Job title to: Hrmanager@printworldnigeria.com
Note: Preference will be given to applicants leaving in Lagos Island and environs.