Latest Job Vacancies at Nigerian Foundries Limited (NFL)
Nigerian Foundries Limited (NFL) is the leading ferrous foundry group in sub-sahara (excluding South Africa) with a total installed capacity of 8,500 metric tons per year. It has two plants, one in Ilupeju Lagos State and one at Sango-Otta, Ogun State. NFL started as a small grey iron foundry at Ilupeju in 1969 by the Barberopoulos brothers making municipal castings and water pipeline fittings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fabricator
- To carry out fabrication works as per drawing requirements.
- Preparation of jigs & fixtures based on the product requirement city & guilds/ONO/experience in similar field.
- Able to read, understand the drawings and perform the following activities with minimal supervision i.e marking, gas cutting, shearing, bending, rolling, grinding, fittment/assembly of parts & tack weld.
Job Title: Welder
- Experienced in gas cutting operations by manual & pog cutting m/c
- Qualified welders in 3G position will be added advantage
- Understand the welding requirements
- Familiar and experienced in welding ARC & MIG (SMAW & GMAW) process.
- Capable to perform good quality welding as per required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 8th July, 2018.