Latest Job Vacancies at Mark Gray Industries
Mark Gray Industries Inc. believes that we must embrace the challenge of changes, do more with less, and be better than the competition. Implementing the required technologies allows us to be flexible and strategize, rather than following the status quo of today’s chemical industry.
We recognize that our key to defining our products lies in the alliances formed with our specialized clients. We will ensure that ours is the “Right Chemical Solution”
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Manager
- We are seeking a highly skilled, experienced procurement manager to join our growing organization. In this position.
- He/ She will manage our company’s supply operations for products and services, overseeing multiple responsibilities.
- Set, track, and maintain budget
- Devise and utilize fruitful sourcing strategies
- Research skills to discover profitable suppliers; work with vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Initiate business and cultivate partnerships
- Oversee supply needs; approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Manage workflow from initiation to completion (of both purchased orders and deliveries)
- Thoroughly examine and test existing contracts
- Accurately track and report key functional metrics
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clear communication of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee trends and predict alterations in the negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Anticipating unfavorable events through data analysis; prepare control strategies
- Prepare risk management for supply contracts and agreements
Requirements and Qualifications
- Successful work experience as a Procurement Manager, Procurement Officer, or another relevant role.
- A Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, logistics, business administration or similar.
- Strong working knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as an aptitude for reading the market.
- Exceptional talent in negotiating and networking.
- Solid knowledge of supplier or third-party management software.
- Outstanding decision-making skills and ability to work well with numbers.
- Significant experience in collecting and analyzing data.
- Excellent, mature leadership capabilities.
Job Title: Production Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Production Manager to organize and oversee the manufacturing of products.
- He/She will be ultimately responsible for the smooth running of all production lines and the quality of output.
- Planning and organising production schedules
- Assessing project and resource requirements
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
- Determining quality control standards
- Overseeing production processes
- Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
- Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
- Organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Liaising with buyers and marketing and sales staff
- Supervising the work of junior staff
- Organising relevant training sessions
- 5+ years’ experience in a supervisory or management role
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related operations experience
- Deep knowledge of production management
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics
- Proficient in MS Office
- Outstanding communication ability
- Excellent organizational and leaderships skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Job Title”.
Application Deadline 31st July, 2018.