Latest Job Vacancies at Lilygate Hotel 18th April, 2018
Lilygate Hotel located in the heart of Lekki Phase 1 is a new luxurious four star hotel with 74 rooms including 6 suites and a full range of facilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Reports To: General Manager
- As Human Resources Coordinator you will work under the general guidance of the Hotel HR Manager and be responsible for supporting the HR team on their day to day operation. He/she executes the hotel’s Talent Development strategy by planning Company and hotel training programs and the recruiting of non-management roles in the hotel.
- Also coordinating the administration support to the Human Resources team in accordance with the Hotel’s standard and procedures and to ensure that staffing needs are met in a timely manner, from placing ads to interviewing and hiring.
HR Managers Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists with the organisation of the staff social events.
- Coordinating Hotel Associate events and activities.
- Compiling payroll / Absence data.
- Coordinating HR Dashboard / Statistics.
- Coordinating staff food festivals and entertainment programs.
- Co-ordinating staff daily transportation to and fro from staff accommodation.
- Assist and resolve hotel staff and management queries.
- Updating salary and benefits information.
- Developing job descriptions, short listing, interviewing and selecting candidates, preparing personal files of the colleagues.
- Developing policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management.
- Helps employees identify specific behaviours that will contribute to service excellence.
- Responsible for the on the job orientation for new hires.
- Assist with Internship or training program and ensuring that all Interns are receiving the necessary support and guidance during their industrial exposure training.
- Manage HR administration such as starters and leavers process.
- Complete monthly and fortnightly paperwork to be submitted to the Payroll team.
- Ensure up to date and accurate information is fed into the Human Resources Software.
- Assist with employee relation issues in the hotel in a confidential manner, including disciplinarians, grievance and capability.
- Ensure recruitment and selection process is adhered to and that all the relevant immigration checks are carried out correctly.
- Manage HR administration such as contracts, letters and personnel files.
- Full usage of HR System including running of Payroll, Change of Status Requests and other amendments as required that are for HRD Approval.
- Maintenance of HR email account and ensures prompt response.
- Analyze staff turnover and sick leave with the aim of implementing strategies for reduction.
- Assists the general manager in Budget preparation where required and is fully aware of all Budgeted Positions and hiring approvals.
- Establish and maintain a group of contacts with Hospitality Colleges to set up a system for entry-level employment.
- Full coordination of employment residence visa, renewals, visa medicals and termination of employment along with the PRO team.
- Ensure compliance with all HR legislation and keep up to date with changes to local authorities.
- Provide staff counselling, guidance, career planning, and oversee disciplinary matters up to and including dismissal and oversee any Grievance Complaints made as required.
- Supporting the hotel with departmental training requirements including inductions, work experience, careers fairs, and training materials.
- Ensures confidentiality is maintained at all times, and provides information only to those with a need to know.
- To know and follow the Health & Safety at Work Act and comply with the hotel’s Health & Safety policy.
- Confidence in working independently and part of a team.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
- Effective written and oral communications skills including the ability to prepare reports, proposals , policies and procedure.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or Masters in Human Resources.
- Experience: At least 2 year of experience in an International Luxury Brand Hotel in the same / similar field.
Reports To: Food and Beverage ManagerPosition Summary
- Food and Beverage supervisors are generally responsible for all of the business operations of a dining establishment.
- Duties typically include interviewing, hiring, training, scheduling and managing employees, as well as overseeing inventory, including food and beverages, supplies and other restaurant equipment.
- Supervisors are also responsible for resolving customer complaints regarding food quality and service and making sure the business complies with health and food safety regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain knowledge and ensure compliance with departmental policies and standard service procedures.
- Supervise efficient upkeep of tools through proper usage of equipment and devices.
- Analyze all guest requirements and prepare plans resolve customer care related issues and satisfy guests.
- Monitor and ensure optimal cleanliness, sanitation for all growth oriented organizational projects.
- Manage and administer supply of linen cloths and uniforms to staff members for cleaning rooms and other private suits.
- Perform regular investigation on design and provide all materials and devices to ensure enhancement of better services.
- Assist all room service staff members to work properly and provide maximum facilities to guests to outlet.
- Monitor all phone calls to room service department to ensure timely resolution for same.
- Facilitate procedures to take orders from visitors in systematic way and ensure compliance to all regulations and standards of department.
- Monitor bar set-up maintenance programs, check buffet/reception tables and coffee breaks process plus initiate plans to enhance beauty of hotels.
- Coordinate with various departments and ensure staff set up and supply remains according to departmental standards.
- Monitor and ensure completion of orders, administer all maintenance projects plus communicate with engineering staff for all repairs.
- Prepare documents and maintain adherence to departmental standards.
- Monitor status of assignments and any follow-up in association with manage plus supervisor in waiting list.
- Overhaul and monitor archives plus check price list of food and drinks inclusive and analyze on food and drinks.
- Inspect food and beverage product preparation programs and maintain goodwill of company.
- Education: B.Sc. Graduate must speak, read. Write, and understand English language.
- Experience: Previous hotel-related experience desired.
- Physical: Requires fingering, grasping, writing, standing, walking, repetitive motions, hearing, visual acuity, and may on occasion have to lift and carry up to 25KG.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send thier CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th April, 2018.