Latest Job Vacancies at Intercoms Integrated Solution
Intercoms Integrated Solution – We are a leading business management consulting practice serving clients across Nigeria. We work in all major sectors of the economy and levels of government engaging highly trained and sector-experienced consultants. Intercoms Integrated Solutions is a wholly owned Nigerian firm with offices in Lagos and Owerri. We offer an array of business and management consulting services to government and corporate organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Project Supervisor
Start Date: Immediately
- We’re hiring a self-motivated Assistant Project Supervisor, The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget.
- He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible, and will hire new talent as needed to fulfill client needs.
- We are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our collaborative culture.
- The job requires some overtime hours, especially around end-of-month deadlines. If you enjoy working with other professionals who believe in creating innovative solutions to problems, we encourage you to apply.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
- Use and continually develop leadership skills.
Requirements /skills /Qualifications
- Advanced time management and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent client-facing communication skills
- Minimum of OND in related disciplines.
Job Title: Staff Medical/Health Officer (Nurse)
Start Date: Immediately
- The Staff Health Officer is the focal point for all matters relating to the health of the IIS.
- Primarily an administrative support, s/he ensures the timely and accurate processing of the medical insurance of all resident staff.
- S/He also champions healthcare in the workplace and promotes initiatives in line with the IIS Staff Health Center of Expertise’ projects and activities.
- Explains and promotes understanding of the Staff Health Policy to all employees
- Processes and reviews medical invoices for anonymization and approval of medical Expenses.
- Participates and initiates staff activities that promote health, wellness and safety in the workplace
- Provides emergency medical care and treatment to the staff including first aid, and dispensing of medicines
Selection Requirements and Profile
- Experience in health, stress management, medical evacuation is an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Computer Proficiency in MS Office (Excel and Word in particular)
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
What We Offer
- Diverse and humanitarian-minded workforce
- An opportunity to contribute to institutional efforts to protect and assist conflict victims worldwide
- Training opportunities
- Flexible work schedule.
Job Title: Office Assistant
Start Date: Immediately
- We are looking for candidates who are energetic, has the passion for excellence, and a proven track record in delivering great service in a goal driven environment.
- Assist in handling logistics and carrying out day to day Office support activities to include but not limited to telephony, mail, couriers and supplies.
- Assist in preparing correspondence, reports and other written material.
- Ensure proper filling of documents as well as a tidy work environment at all times.
- Perform errands and other duties that assist daily business operation.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
Qualifications /Requirements & Skills
- Minimum of an SSCE with basic computer knowledge
- Good organizational and record keeping skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Resumes to: Careers@intercomsng.com Using this format for the subject line: Surname First Name – Job Title.
Application Deadline 30th November, 2018.
- Applicants must be resident in in Anambra State or the South-east region
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
For More Information: Call – 08080999599.