Latest Job Vacancies at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates, 20th April, 2018
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our clients, in various sectors in Nigeria. Due to internal expansion; they are looking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Underwriter
- The Head, Underwriter shall evaluate degree of risk involved in policy and take decisions on acceptability of the risks involved.
- Work closely with internal departments such as Sales, I.T, Medical Management to resolve account specific issues
- You are expected to actively participate in Departmental and Company wide projects.
- Work closely with internal sales staff and external brokers
- Analyze and interpolate large amounts of medical claim/capitation data
- Evaluate risks and underwrite using various forms of forecasting and rating techniques.
- Writing of Invoices to Companies/Individuals
- Working on Client’s Contracts and sending them out
- Responsible for processing of monthly capitation list, Fee for service list and cheques to various providers
- Drafting of correspondence
- Prepare renewal letter for the client’s premium
- Calculation of pro-rated premiums and sending to clients
- Proper monitoring of entry and exit of enrollees into the scheme
- Supervision of Filling of Documents
- Supervision of Opening of File for new client
- Updating of Clients record
- Keeping and updating proper record of client with outstanding premium
- Responsible for Charging of correct Premium
- Generating Utilization Reports on Clients
- Updating guidelines
- Attend promptly to client’s complaints and enquiries
- Providing routine reports.
- Collation and processing of Staff’s commissions on Company’s products
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates
- Prepare SOPs and procedures manual
- Representing the department in all official meetings (within the company and outside the company).
- Education: A degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field.
- Post graduate qualification in Actuarial sciences/insurance/Health Management/Health financing or related field is a non-negotiable.
- In addition, certification/professional membership of Insurance or actuarial sciences bodies and in related field.
- Experience: Minimum of 10 years post NYSC experience.
- Strong analytic skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to properly evaluate and select risk
- Problem solving skills
- Strong Negotiation and organizational skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and/or Access.
Application Deadline 27th April, 2018
Job Title: IT Manager
- The Information Technology Manager manages and provides hardware and software maintenance, training and consultation, and recommendations about future planning and development of resources.
- Providing these services in an effective and efficient manner will ensure maximum access to and implementation of technology services and resources.
- Coordinate/managing the IT department’s activities and projects with a view to ensuring prompt achievement of the department and company’s set targets
- Coordinating and liaising with IT vendors and consultants.
- Evaluating and recommending requisite IT solutions/products to aid business and management decision making.
- Planning and implementing IT developments and projects.
- Supervision of the implementation, administration and maintenance of IT and internal networking (Wireless and LAN) Security Policies.
- Advance Database Administration, Management and Maintenance.
- Developing and coordinating documents backup and DBMS and recovery plans.
- Database Management (Mediguard): Creating User accounts, permissions and passwords
- Installation, Maintenance and Administration of Windows Server 2003.
- Configuration, Administration and Maintenance of Google Apps and Email server Management
- Coordinating the monthly capitation reports, providing periodic reports based on clients’ requests
- Installing, supporting and maintaining hardware and software application, including Mediguard.
- Configuration and Administration of Microsoft Active Directory Exchange (MS Outlook) Server
- Configuration, Administration, Maintenance and advance Troubleshooting of Spark Instant Messenger server (IM)
- Supervision of Access cards production for Enrollee and Advance System maintenance and troubleshooting,
- Training of users on Computer system application and Database (Mediguard) administration.
- Advance System troubleshooting, diagnosis and analysis.
- Providing backup to other staff
- Managing The company’s social media network like facebook, twitter, etc and managing /coordinating the update of information on them.
- Management of fast, efficient and easy access to Mediguard.
- Management of our online VPN service to ensure 24hr functionality
- Proactively manage internet access and website administration
- Bachelor’ Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Post graduate qualification in ICT or health related field is non-negotiable.
- Minimum of 8 – 10 years’ experience in information technology management
- Management and supervisory skills
- Ability to install and administer computer hardware, software and networks
- Team building skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Decision making skills
- Effective verbal, presentation and listening communications skills
- Effective written communications skills
- Computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Computer viruses and security
- Computer hardware and software systems and programs
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, word and power point
Application Deadline 28th April, 2018
Job Title: Head, Legal/Company Secretary
- The Head Legal/Company Secretary will be providing fully compliant, efficient and effective company secretarial advice and support to all relevant Nigerian Boards and other Board Committees.
- Prepare, maintain and securely file all Registers including Members, Directors, Shareholders/Shareholdings, Charges and Debenture Holders; Minutes of all Board Meetings and any other Company Statutory records required.
- Punctual and compliant submission of all annual returns to CAC and NEPZA (through SIMCO FZE).
- Prepare Board minute extracts and formal resolutions.
- Advice on correspondence as may be requested by the authorised representatives or the Board.
- Review Audited Financial Statements (AFS) for regulatory compliance and by the Board’s order signing the AFS.
- Ensure compliant procedures and filing of statutory returns to CAC and NEAR, especially appointment and removal of Directors.
- Facilitate the acquisition of required information for Board and Committee members to maximize their ability to contribute to discussions at Board meetings.
- Assist in the compilation of Board papers and to filter them to ensure compliance with the required standards of good governance.
- After due consultation, prepare detailed agenda for every meeting and when necessary raise matters which may warrant the urgent attention of the Board.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements and that due regard is paid to the specific business interests of the company.
- Assist in the implementation of corporate strategies by ensuring that the Board’s decisions and instructions are properly communicated and executed.
- Manage Share Holder relationships under direction from and on behalf of the Board.
- Regularly update the Companies’ Corporate details and alert the Board as may be required.
- Convene Board meeting as directed and AGM as required by Law.
- Regular update of CoSec Manual.
Governance and Risk:
- Maintain, update and communicate the Corporate Governance Manual.
- Ensure latest awareness and application of best practice Governance in Nigeria.
- Act as a Company Secretary to key internal meetings, as requested by the JEC.
- Facilitate the process and application of the framework for the Risk Management function.
- Prepare and maintain up to date Corporate and Head office Risk and Mitigation Registers.
- Support the GCFO to champion with the effective application of ERM across the business and selected JVs.
- A Degree in Law or related field.
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Company Secretaries or equivalent from other jurisdictions.
- Legal or other relevant corporate qualifications.
- Direct experience of 10 years or more as a Company Secretary in comparable circumstances.
- Experience in compliance matters, legal due diligence, corporate management, corporate structuring, drafting agreements and negotiating commercial agreements.
- Provision of legal advice and service to the management and all other arms of the business.
- Additional Requirement/Competences
- A good understanding of the oil and gas industry
- A good understanding of Nigerian immigration laws/practice
- Great communication and writing skills.
Application Deadline 27th April, 2018.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com kindly make the job title subject of the mail
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.