Latest Job Vacancies at Eduwalt Communications
Eduwalt Communications (ewc) has become one of the most respected Canadian International study and work company over 7 years, providing personalized service and a unique understanding of Canadian International studies, Canadian Study immigration issues and how they affect people’s lives.
Due to expansion, our company is seeking to employ candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Line Manager
The incoming Line manager will be on monthly target and other job description is listed below:
- Generating new leads and developing existing customers
- Responding to customer enquiries.
- Work with marketing team to deliver improvements in brand engagement scores across different territories
- Leading a team of field sales representatives and coaching them in their respective field
- Liaising with upper management ensuring sales targets are met
- Analyzing current marketplace and feeding back important market and competitive information.
- Training sales team on sales techniques, administration and product.
- Planning, executing, and managing sales strategies
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Facilitate inbound and outbound calls to prospective leads
- Expected to work on a monthly target
- Schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current customers
- Communicate with leads and customers via email
- Answer all lead and customer questions accurately
- Prioritize and/or escalate lead and customer questions as needed
- Advise on appropriate purchase options
- Promote specific products as directed by upper management
- Inform leads and customers of current promotions and discounts
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend customer lifetime value
- Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team
- Source and work customer referrals
- Track all appointments, sales, complaints, status reports, etc. thoroughly for manager review
- Meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas
- Self-improve continuously by way of experience and manager feedback