Latest Job Recruitment At British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
IT Service Management Analyst
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience5 years
- Job FieldICT / Computer
Job number: 18431BR
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Appointment type: Permanent
Job Purpose and Key Deliverables
- British American Tobacco has an exciting opportunity for an IT Service Management Analyst to join our team in Ibadan.
- Focused on Operations, this IT role is responsible for delivering business value and improving operational efficiency across IT demand, project delivery and services.
- The role has full IT responsibility for Operations and covers both IT Services and business engagement aspects, ensuring optimal stakeholder management and alignment of IT KPIs to agreed SLA.
- 5 years+ experience in managerial level IT
- Project Management skills and certification; good analytical and planning skills.
- Competence, experience and certification in IT Infrastructure Library would be an added advantage
- Ability to demonstrate a good awareness of relevant business activities
- Evidence of working and engaging with customers and especially senior business stakeholders
- Flexibility, able to deal well with ambiguity and ability to learn quickly
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to exert influence in order to reach a solution.
- Knowledge of standard operations processes and their undergirding technical processes would be additional advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to British American Tobacco career website on krb-xjobs.brassring.com to apply