Latest Job Openings At Finchglow Travels
Finchglow Travels is a world class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for all your personal and business travel needs; from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs, we sell the world to you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Debt Recovery Agent
- Keep track of payment status of assigned accounts and identify outstanding debts
- Contact clients with overdue debts and negotiate the best payment arrangement
- Builds and maintains close links with all clients, to ensure timely recovery of debt and smooth running of accounts.
- Review and Prepare debt reminder letters, demand letters, settlement letters, agreement policies and other necessary documents for clients with outstanding payments
- Maintain up to date records and contact information of all clients.
- Prepare reconciliation statement of all debt payments, update debt receivables and Prepare debtor ageing analysis
- Meet Monthly debt recovery goals as assigned by the management.
- Present weekly and monthly report of all debt transactions to the management.
- Determine a plan of action to recover all outstanding debts while adhering to the company’s debt regulations
- Following up with clients via calls, emails and visits to ensure debt recovery and strict adherence to payment agreement.
- Resolve all questions, queries and discrepancies relating to outstanding debts.
- Work closely with sales and finance team to resolve and recover all outstanding payments
- Constantly developing debt recovery strategies that would ensure effective and smooth debt recovery process.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting or any related discipline
- In-depth knowledge of debt recovery laws and practices
- Excellent negotiation skills with tact and professionalism
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills(written & verbal)
- Proactive with good decision making skills
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Additional certifications would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2years relevant experience with exposure on debt recovery
- Proficiency in the use of Excel and other Microsoft Office Suite.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Debt Recovery Agent” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 15th September, 2017.