Latest Job Openings at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
Action Against Hunger works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification MBA/MSc/MA
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Duration: This is an Internship position for a period of 6 months.
You’ll contribute to ending world hunger by…
- Providing executive support to the Country Director and Senior Management Team (SMT) of the Action Against Hunger Nigeria Mission.
Key Activities In Your Role Will Include
- Provide Executive Support to the Country Director
- Provide Executive Support to the Senior Management Team (SMT) and the Regional team.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor
Do You Fit the Profile Criteria?
- Master’s Degree in Project Management, Internal Relations, Social Sciences, Health/Nutrition, Development or other related field.
Essential Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Proficient in MS Office Applications;
- Problem management capacity;
- Planning and analysis capacity;
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good knowledge of the humanitarian architecture and transformative agenda
- Creative and innovative;
- Good attention to detail;
- Good diplomatic and negotiation skills;
- Disciplined and able to work and arrive at decisions autonomously and with minimal guidance.
- Job Type Part Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 year
- Location Borno
- Job Field Graduate Jobs Logistics
Location: Damasak, Borno
- The Logistics assistant will be based in Damasak, Borno State and provide support to the Base Logistics Officer.
- He/she will manage the delivery process of items ordered from suppliers including the supervision the security guards and daily workers at the base.
- He/she will be in charge of stock and premises management according to Action Against Hunger best practices.
- The successful candidate will be also in charge of archiving and scanning all purchase documents at the base.
Aspects of the duties include but are not limited to:
- Follow up and issue request for quotations and related documents from suppliers.
- Archive and scanning of PDs for the base.
- Place and follow up orders with suppliers and manage the delivery process.
- Monitor items delivered by suppliers and ensure coherence with the requirements stated on the PR and ensure quality products are received.
- Deliver all procured items to stock or the requester according to requested delivery date.
- Review the security observation/log book.
The successful candidate will have:
- A Degree in a related field with at least 1 year working experience in Logistics or Procurement.
- Strong computer skills including all Microsoft office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Experience in the International Non-Governmental Organization (INGO) and Humanitarian context.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Fluency in English, Hausa and Kanuri.
- Sound knowledge of Action Against Hunger logistics procedures and kitlog.
- To be an inhabitant of Mobbar LGA or nearby LGAs.
- High level of flexibility and self-motivation.
- Commitment to Action Against Hunger mission, values and policy.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.