Landover Company Limited Available Job Vacancy
Landover Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on August 15, 1991 (RC. 170420). The objective of the company is centered around Aviation practice and since incorporation, it has evolved to be the leading aviation services company committed to the provision of aviation based end-to-end solutions that enable our customers compete effectively in their markets.
We provide Aviation services to a client-base covering diverse sectors of the Nigerian economy. Today, our broad expertise and experience in aviation service covers the Oil and Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Banking and Finance, Air Cargo sector and the Diplomatic Community. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ticketing Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job type: Full-time
- Prepare customer invoices and accept payment.
- Provide customers with travel suggestions and information sources.
- Plan route and computes.
- Answers inquiries
- Determines whether space is available on travel dates requested by customer.
- Educate and enlighten customer on the new and existing products of the company
- Maintain accurate records and update PNR files.
- Book reservations and issue tickets to clients.
- Plan route and computer ticket cost, using schedules, rate books, and computer.
- Make ticket booking, quote fare, and send to direct customers or Agents.
- Prepare and forward daily sales report to the account department at every close.
- Arrange reservations and routing for passengers at request of ticket agent.
- Answer inquires regarding information such as schedules, accommodations, procedure and polices
- Inform clients of essential travel information, such as travel times, transportation connections, and medical and visa requirements.
- Very knowledgeable in Ticketing and Reservations
- Understanding of visa and entry requirements for countries.
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent marketing & communication skills
- B.SC/HND in related discipline with a minimum of second class lower
- Minimum1 year post NYSC work experience in a travel agency
- Basic knowledge of Travels and Tours Industry; IATA certification is preferred.
- Should be familiar with online selling platforms like Amadeus and Galileo.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 9th May, 2019.