Laboratory Technician at Guinness Nigeria Plc
Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Technician
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Type of Job: Employee
Reports To: Site Quality Manager
Context of the Role
- Nigeria is currently the world’s third largest market for the Guinness Brand and may become the largest in the next five years.
- The Brewery operations are focused on the three sites, – Ogba, Benin and Aba, and all sites have quality functions within their structure.
Purpose of the Role
- To ensure bench work quality control determination are carried out in accordance with GNPLC quality procedures and specifications for the attainment of high quality products
- Carry out designated analyses promptly and accurately in line with GNPLC work procedure and ensure results are well-documented on-line (UNILAB), notebooks and on-line Kalamazoo and results sent to user department promptly.
- Work across our business with support from Brand Technical Centre in UK to deliver high quality product to our consumers
- Determination and reporting of analytical parameters, as appropriate and as specified. Working within guidelines to ensure that results are repeatable and aligned to other laboratories on an interchange basis.
- Working with the appropriate parts of the supply function (as required) to assist them in delivering products of the highest quality in terms of content and presentation.
- Acting as a member of the Quality team, and displaying the behaviors expected of a strong team player.
Qualifications and Experience
- HND in Micro-biology option- (minimum education requirement)
- On the job experience, having worked for 2 years in a laboratory environment.
- Result oriented.
- Very good communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Objective mindset
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply