Laboratory Scientist/Technician at Care Vision Support Initiative
Care Vision Support Initiative – A reputable Hospital located in Jos, Plateau State, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Scientist/Technician
Location: Jos, Plateau
- BML/Laboratory Technology with minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Ability to work independently with automated laboratory equipment and gadgets
- Ability to carry out laboratory research and experiment when the need arise
- Ability to analyze samples and tests sent into the Laboratory and input results
- Ability to maintain and monitor Laboratory equipment and gadgets
- Must be computer literate & possession of other relevant professional skills will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
21st November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit hard copies of their writing Application Letters and CV’s at:
Care Vision Support Initiative,
No. 91 Nema House,
Send Applications by post to:
P.O Box 13014,
Note: The reference number of the post must be quoted at the top right of the Application Letter.