Kwiiki Ambassador at Connect Rail Services Limited (CRSL)
Connect Rail Services Limited (CRSL) is a rail haulage, infrastructure and logistics support firm created to champion the active utilization of existing and new rail infrastructure for the movement of products across Nigeria and West Africa by forming strategic alliances and working with the best professionals and technology in the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Kwiiki Ambassador
- We want applicants to fill the position of a customer service, who will liase with our clients daily.
The following are responsibilities applicants should be able to handle:
- Relay information between personnel.
- Record information, such as items received and delivered and recipients’ responses to messages.
- Sort items to be delivered according to the delivery route.
- Confer with coworkers to coordinate work activities.
- Supervise routine maintenance on delivery motocycles, such as monitoring fluid levels and replenishing fuel.
- Provide notifications to customers or patrons.
- Sort mail and goods to be delivered
- File documents or records.
- Source for client within the environs
- Engage in customer service retention
Applicants should have:
- SSCE or OND certificate.
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills
- Should be able to work without supervision
- Target oriented
Application Closing Date
14th December, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com