KPMG Recruitment For Head, Proposal Advisory
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential. At KPMG, we are committed to working with our clients to cut through complexities of the business world– finding solutions and adding value
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Proposal Advisory
- To champion the development of proposals, statement of credentials, capability statements, expressions of interest and other business development materials, as required.
- Supervision of Design Services (publications/newsletters & digital design)
- Acting for Head of Markets Operation, when necessary.
- To conduct brand compliance reviews on proposals, ensuring compliance with brand and regulatory standards.
- To ensure that the firm’s tested methodologies and practices are applied consistently to all proposals, across all disciplines.
- Supervision of proposals database management, preparation of marketing reports, collation and preparation of credentials/CVs.
Minimum Qualifications, Experience & Other Criteria
- Minimum of First degree, with working experience of not less than 10 years in professional/financial services firms or advertising/marketing agencies
- Higher degrees and relevant professional qualifications will be added advantages
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent planning and execution skills
- Excellent teaming and supervisory skills
- Information Technology competency, including a working understanding of MS Office Suite, especially: Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Project
- Good research, analytical and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication (including report writing) skills
- Ability to liaise and interact seamlessly with people at all levels
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and manage complex workloads
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply