KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Program
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2018 KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Program
In line with KPMG Nigeria’s commitment to improving communities, KPMG will be contributing to the advancement of education. This will be through the KPMG Scholarship Programme to sponsor selected candidates through their university course.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have completed their secondary education at a state public secondary school within the last 2 years
- A minimum of 5 Distinctions (As & Bs) from their WASSCE (including English and Mathematics)
- A minimum score of 230 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Already have an admission letter or a provisional letter of admission to a federal university in Nigeria
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an email to: NG-FMCareers@ng.kpmg.com with the following details: Name, Residential Address, E-mail Address, Phone Number.
Also attach the following documents in a zipped folder:
- WASSCE Certificate
- UTME Result Slip
- Provisional Letter of Admission/Letter of Admission to a Federal University in Nigeria
- Birth Certificate
Application Deadline 21st September, 2018.
Note: Kindly state the code “KSP2018” in the subject of the email