KOKO TV Nigeria New Job Vacancy
KOKO Media Group – We are a digital fashion, style and entertainment platform. If you are the kind of person who LOVES everything media, business, creating content and living the online media life, then we have exciting roles for you. To meet the growing demand for our KOKO Brand, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Content
- This is an opportunity to manage the web content activities of our media company
- You will be the heart of everything content related, creating the content roadmap and taking responsibility for its delivery.
- This is a position to oversee everything content related and help double the size of the content team over the next couple of years
- As such we need someone with experience of managing and growing a content team.
- Produce and edit online content to boost engagement
- Onboard new content team members and provide regular training to the broader team
- Direct management of a content team
- Provide direction, leadership and day to day support to a team of creative writers
- Developing and growing the content team, looking to double the size of the team in the next 18 months
- Ensure content is always of the highest quality
- B.Sc Degree in any discipline – MBA is an added advantage.
- Proven track record of managing a content team – Strong Team Manager
- Deep understanding of how to produce and edit written online content
- Ability to grow and develop members of your team
- Knowledge of how websites work, of SEO and how to boost engagement through content
- Delivered content in an online business environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters and CV’s to: Careers@kokointernet.com
Application Deadline 28th September, 2018.