Kloverharris Limited Ongoing Recruitment
Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa.
We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- Degree level qualification.
- A master’s degree in a relevant discipline or MBA will be an added advantage
- Must have excellent communication skills, speak and write clearly and effectively
- Must possess the ability to manage their own workload and prioritise accordingly.
- Candidate must be able to support and act in accordance with final group decision
- Must be ambitious and a true team player with experience managing projects
- Membership of relevant industry professional bodies such as PMP, Prince 2
- 8 – 10 years proven experience in a similar role
- Management of financial resources
- The ability to use your initiative, make decisions under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent organisation and planning skills and robust business and project management skills are necessary.
- Must be able to identify areas for improvement and implement processes as appropriate
- Operational experience in a managerial role with a professional attitude.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 20th July, 2018.