Klinsettee Africa Latest Vacancies Available [2 Positions]
Klinsettee Nigeria is focused on social innovation and enterprise through the discovery, nurture and transformation of open or veiled opportunities into tangible, massive successes. We remain committed to provide sustaining solutions to global needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Nursery School/Early Years Coordinator
- To promote the social, academic, moral, physical and emotional development of each child in the safe, caring and stimulating environment of the school.
- To support the Headteacher on all occasions.
- Keep the Headteacher up to date with ongoing developments in person and /or in writing.
- Initiate, manage, monitor and evaluate change within the Nursery, Pre Reception and Reception in order to improve practice.
- To oversee all of the foundation stage and to ensure continuity and progression between Foundation Stage and Basic Schools.
- Facilitate equality of provision (resources and teaching) across the whole Early Years team.
- Manage the organisation maintenance and provision of materials, resources, equipment and furnishings within the team, being responsible for ordering within the allocated budget
- To act as a full member of the Senior Management Team (SMT)representing the interests of the Nursery, Pre Reception and Reception children, staff and parents
- To implement the Framework for the Early Years and Foundation Stage.
- To lead and support staff in delivering the Early Years curriculum through Development Matters
- To ensure staff attend relevant training and keep them up to date with best practice and current government policies.
- To ensure that adequate resources are made available to the Nursery/ Foundation Stage.
- To oversee the pupil Progress Check at age two years.
- To observe, performance manage and support the Early Years Team.
- To develop a close partnership with parents and to keep them informed of the work of the setting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education
- At least three years of experience in a preschool classroom
- Knowledge of child development, parenting practices, and community resources
- Experience in recruitment and retention strategies.
- Working Knowledge of 21st Century Early Learning and Assessment Frameworks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to train teachers in integrated unit planning and experimental learning.
Application Deadline 6th October, 2018.
Job Title: Yoruba Teacher
- Prepare and deliver lessons to students in Yoruba Language
- Prepare course materials such as syllabi, lesson notes, and other textbook needed.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
- He/she would make sure the student is able to write and speak Yoruba Language.
- Bachelor’s Degree in African Linguistics (Yoruba Language)
- Applicants must be proficient in the use of the computer and internet.
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must possess leadership skills
- Must possess teaching skills
- Must be Presentable
- Must be very fluent in Yoruba Language (Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking)
Application Deadline 7th October, 2018.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with their names and position as subject title