KKON Technologies (KKONTech)
KKON Technologies (KKONTech) is an ICT company was formed to meet the technology demands of the industry.We have several years of experience in the design, installation, and maintenance of all types of data network engineering solutions for businesses, private consumers and government agencies. We drive network transformation for enterprises and service providers through technologies that increase productivity and open new sources of revenues.
Personal Assistant to the MD
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 years
- Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial
Job Ref: KKPA
- We are looking hire a Personal Assistant, preferably an experience Female to complement the team.
- The Personal Assistant (PA) to the CEO will provide high level, confidential and administrative support to the office of the CEO.
- The ideal candidate must be exceptionally eloquent with impeccable communication skills.
- This position is often privy to confidential information and as such, requires diplomacy and discretion.
Responsibilities and Duties
Essential responsibilities and duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist CEO in conducting daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual review of task and correspondences.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers, and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers etc.
- Schedule on behalf of the CEO meetings with direct reports and the committees and groups to which the CEO is a member.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements.
- Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the CEO.
- Keep and retrieve files for the CEO as at when required.
- Demonstrable experience in an Administration/Executive Assistant/PA role in a highly pressurized environment requiring tact, judgment and discretion in handling internal and external contacts (essential).
- IT savvy
- Experience of diary management/researching and booking of travel
- Experience of successfully working with senior management (essential).
- Due to the busy schedule associated with the job both home and abroad, the client will give preference to:
- Mature applicants (preferably those who have gone past the age of nursing children and can manage situations even if they have to travel or work late; there shouldn’t be clashes with work and the home-front (worklife balance).
- Applicants who are able to work with own initiative and with limited supervision.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience
Network Operations Center (NOC) Analyst
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 years
- Job FieldICT / Computer
- The Network Operations Center (NOC) Analyst performs technical analysis of system issues and outages as they occur across customer enterprise networks.
- This individual then performs research to troubleshoot and resolve the issue or, depending upon complexity, escalates the issue to higher-level systems administrators and network engineers.
- The NOC Analyst is responsible for researching and documenting various mitigation strategies, and must maintain current and thorough knowledge of customer technologies and their significance to customer operations.
- This individual must be able to prioritize remediation of issues in a 24 x 7 environment with critical uptime requirements.
- The NOC analyst may also perform basic system administration tasks such as network/system troubleshooting, patching operating systems and applications, and executing various scripts.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide timely response to all incidents, outages and performance alerts. Categorize issues for escalation to appropriate technical teams
- Recognize, identify and prioritize incidents in accordance with customer business requirements, organizational policies and operational impact
- Collect and review performance reports for various systems, and report trends in hardware and application performance to assist senior technical personnel to predict future issues or outages
- Monitor a wide variety of information and network systems that include, but are not limited to telecommunications circuits, LAN/WAN systems, routers, switches, firewalls, VoIP systems, servers, storage, backup, operating systems and core applications
- Document all actions in accordance with standard company policies and procedures
- Notify customer and third-party service providers of issues, outages and remediation status
- Work with internal and external technical and service teams to create and/or update knowledge base articles
- Perform basic systems testing and operational tasks (installation of patches, network connectivity testing, script execution, etc.)
- Support multiple technical teams in 24 x 7 environment operational environments with high uptime requirements. Varied shift schedules may include day or evening hours.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of three years of experience supporting and monitoring network systems, servers or storage in an enterprise environment.
- Previous NOC experience is strongly preferred.
- Understanding of key network monitoring protocols including SNMP, NetFlow, WMI, syslog, etc.
- Knowledge of Microsoft server operating systems and Cisco network devices
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly with both customers and technical personnel in high-stress situations.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Updated CV’s to: email@example.com using “KKPA” as subject of mail.