Kitchen Assistant at Teenee Todds Day Nursery/Broadoaks British School
Teenee Todds Daycare is an Early years Nursery that caters to the needs of children between the ages of three months to five years (3 months- 5 years). We are guided by the principles of the EYFS – (EARLY YEARS FOUNDATION STAGE). We believe in the uniqueness of every child, building positive relationships, establishing an enabling environment to foster learning and development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Overview of the Role
- The Kitchen Assistant is responsible for ensuring food preparation areas are clean and hygienic, washing utensils and dishes and making sure they are stored appropriately; also ensure that the kitchen is operational.
Qualifications & Experience
- SSCE/OND/HND or its equivalent qualification in Catering.
- At least 1 year relevant work experience
- Must demonstrate culinary expertise and be creative to produce dishes to enhance dining experience for children
- Ability to work as a team
- Excellent oral communication skills
- High sense of hygiene
Application Closing Date
22nd December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using the position applied for as the subject of the mail (e.g Subject line: Early Years Teachers (Kitchen Assistant) – John Doe).
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.