JV Cost Control Officer at Wts Energy
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: JV Cost Control Officer
Job No: 25570
Job Type: Permanent
- The primary aim of this role is the delivering of complete suite of cost‐control and recovery services for engineering projects.
- This role ensures all engineering expenditures are budgeted for, approved by management and appropriate contribution recovered from JV partners and any other stakeholders.
- It also informs project team and other stakeholders on budgets and expenditures.
- Degree in Engineering or related discipline
- Master’s Degree in a business‐related discipline will be an advantage
- 10 years post graduate experience with at least 8 experience in Engineering and Project Management.
- Experience role in project management and contract/procurement processes
- Experience in engineering, procurement, installation and construction
- Moderate experience level with cost management tools
- Verifiable PMP certification will be an advantage
Job Context and Challenges: (Identify the most complex or demanding aspects of the job)
- Getting partner’s timely attention and approval to urgent issues.
- Timely approval of budget and requests
- V Cost Engineer role informs and participates in ensuring that all cost incurred in a project are duly
- The J approved, within budget and recovered from partners. Cost control activities requires high levelcommunication, project and contract management skills. Frequent trips to the field and partners offices for meeting is required.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online